Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Server Merge 2/12

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3. Characters level 30 and below who haven’t recharged or haven’t logged in for 1+ months will be deleted from the system.
    Does this mean that if a level 50 player who hasn't logged on in 1+ months will be included in character deletion? Or is this restricted to lvl 30 and below players (if not recharged and/or inactive for 1+ month)?

Comment

s53 needs merge too
      Slayer
      s31

Comment

Originally posted by R235189818 View Post
        Does this mean that if a level 50 player who hasn't logged on in 1+ months will be included in character deletion? Or is this restricted to lvl 30 and below players (if not recharged and/or inactive for 1+ month)?
        any > level 30 account that has not recharged or reached el alamein ( level 30 city )
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

why making more and more servers ??? whats the plan of all thet ..many servers are dead of goiing to ..merge ok but i think better not make so many servers ..the old players have spend lots of money in this game and when server loses players there is no fun of playing ..

Comment

totaly skiped my server aHHHHH.lol. my server is sad!!!.why does my server say 46 when in csc it says 25? why is that. i am confused @.@

Comment

Originally posted by SharFairy View Post
              totaly skiped my server aHHHHH.lol. my server is sad!!!.why does my server say 46 when in csc it says 25? why is that. i am confused @.@
              It says S25 for you in all cross server events because server 46 is the 25th East server. In cross server, my server is shown as S7, but our official server number is 55 (west) - 7th server on the list for US West.

Comment

how do i play on server15 example but I also play on the server 17
                if merge what happened to my character?

Comment

Originally posted by R248234917 View Post
                  how do i play on server15 example but I also play on the server 17
                  if merge what happened to my character?
                  The answer was given in the #14 message of this thread.

Comment

We need a merge in s81 DESPERATELY!!! THE SERVER ONLY HAS ABOUT 20-30 ACTIVE PLAYERS!!! please merge us with other servers.

Comment

Originally posted by UnRelentless View Post
                      We need a merge in s81 DESPERATELY!!! THE SERVER ONLY HAS ABOUT 20-30 ACTIVE PLAYERS!!! please merge us with other servers.
                      I'd suggest stop asking for server merges bc a mod has already said these types of posts will be deleted if more come up. They're getting to merging servers. Patience, my friend.

Comment

i hope for server merge on s44 soon getting really dead there
                        We Lie
                        We Cheat
                        We Steal

U Can Always Tell When somone gets caught Lying......
                        They Get Quit as a Church Mouse !!!

Comment

Merge server 68-Hammerfall please! It is starting to get boring. In cage there is only 2 or 1 players and sometimes there is none! Most players quit and went to new servers and in the city, it's soooooooo empty! Makes me feel like I'm the only one playing.
                          Last edited by Fugelsang; 03-02-2014, 10:40 PM.

Comment

please be patient merges are coming to all servers they feel need it, but they must prepare everything for a merge before they start

Comment

Working...
                            X