Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Server Merge 2/12

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Mars
    started a topic Dragon Pals Server Merge 2/12

Dragon Pals Server Merge 2/12

​Dear Dragonians,

On February 12th we will be merging S7, S12 ,S16 and S23, S33, S47. These servers will be shut down for the merge at 10:00 PM PST and are scheduled to be back up and running at 00:00 AM PST.

Below are the server merge rules for Dragon Pals:

1. Once servers have been merged, characters with identical names will be given a chance to rename their character for free.
    2. If there are identical guild names, the guild master will be given the chance to rename the guild for free.
    3. Characters level 30 and below who haven’t recharged or haven’t logged in for 1+ months will be deleted from the system.
    4. Friendships with deleted characters will be severed.
    5. If a deleted character was a guild master, the title will be handed down to the character with the highest Battle Rating.
    6. Rankings will reset at 4:00 AM (server time).
    7. The previous day’s farm profits and events will be deleted and master-servant relationships will be terminated.
    8. All mail except those with attachments will be deleted.
    9. Earned titles will be kept; however, honor titles may change with the merge.
    10. The Arena along with all rankings will be reset after the merge.
    11. Removed
    12. Removed
    13. Guild Battle will reset and open the week following the server merge.
    14. If items were sold in the Market to a deleted character, those items will be returned to the Market and available for purchase to all players.
    15. Level up blessing packs and Battle Rating blessing packs will be reset.
    16. EXP Recovery system will be reset.
    17. Legendary Challenges will be reset.
    18. Marriage Records will be removed.

Following the merger, we will host server merge events for the new servers! Please click here.
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 02-28-2014, 02:54 AM.

Guest replied
    please be patient merges are coming to all servers they feel need it, but they must prepare everything for a merge before they start

Leave a comment:

• Fugelsang
    replied
    Merge server 68-Hammerfall please! It is starting to get boring. In cage there is only 2 or 1 players and sometimes there is none! Most players quit and went to new servers and in the city, it's soooooooo empty! Makes me feel like I'm the only one playing.
    Last edited by Fugelsang; 03-02-2014, 10:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• noxiiii
    replied
    i hope for server merge on s44 soon getting really dead there

Leave a comment:

• R235189818
    replied
    Originally posted by UnRelentless View Post
    We need a merge in s81 DESPERATELY!!! THE SERVER ONLY HAS ABOUT 20-30 ACTIVE PLAYERS!!! please merge us with other servers.
    I'd suggest stop asking for server merges bc a mod has already said these types of posts will be deleted if more come up. They're getting to merging servers. Patience, my friend.

Leave a comment:

• UnRelentless
    replied
    We need a merge in s81 DESPERATELY!!! THE SERVER ONLY HAS ABOUT 20-30 ACTIVE PLAYERS!!! please merge us with other servers.

Leave a comment:

• Uchkuduk
    replied
    Originally posted by R248234917 View Post
    how do i play on server15 example but I also play on the server 17
    if merge what happened to my character?
    The answer was given in the #14 message of this thread.

Leave a comment:

• R248234917
    replied
    how do i play on server15 example but I also play on the server 17
    if merge what happened to my character?

Leave a comment:

• R235189818
    replied
    Originally posted by SharFairy View Post
    totaly skiped my server aHHHHH.lol. my server is sad!!!.why does my server say 46 when in csc it says 25? why is that. i am confused @.@
    It says S25 for you in all cross server events because server 46 is the 25th East server. In cross server, my server is shown as S7, but our official server number is 55 (west) - 7th server on the list for US West.

Leave a comment:

• SharFairy
    replied
    totaly skiped my server aHHHHH.lol. my server is sad!!!.why does my server say 46 when in csc it says 25? why is that. i am confused @.@

Leave a comment:

• R22414301
    replied
    why making more and more servers ??? whats the plan of all thet ..many servers are dead of goiing to ..merge ok but i think better not make so many servers ..the old players have spend lots of money in this game and when server loses players there is no fun of playing ..

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Originally posted by R235189818 View Post
    Does this mean that if a level 50 player who hasn't logged on in 1+ months will be included in character deletion? Or is this restricted to lvl 30 and below players (if not recharged and/or inactive for 1+ month)?
    any > level 30 account that has not recharged or reached el alamein ( level 30 city )

Leave a comment:

• btarcan
    replied
    s53 needs merge too

Leave a comment:

• R235189818
    replied
    3. Characters level 30 and below who haven’t recharged or haven’t logged in for 1+ months will be deleted from the system.
    Does this mean that if a level 50 player who hasn't logged on in 1+ months will be included in character deletion? Or is this restricted to lvl 30 and below players (if not recharged and/or inactive for 1+ month)?

Leave a comment:

• redkattaylor
    replied
    Both characters are active and played daily.
    They are also above the necessary level of 30 and participate in guild and server events.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X