Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Great Easter Egg Hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    sticks bar of soap in my mouth before I start swearing..... I will get it fixed....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

    R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

    Comment


    • #17
      Easter Egg Hunt

      I thought the egg hunt was starting tomorrow?

      Comment


      • #18
        Are we going to get two titles for easter? I noticed two when I was checking titles. But it seems there will be only one which we can exchange when the vendor comes :/

        Comment


        • #19
          wing

          i saw that the wing can be exchanged to 100 Easter Chocolate.
          Is it wing shard or wing??

          its kinda suspicious coz, the outfit is 7D which costs 70 Easter Chocolate, pet shard costs 30 Easter Chocolate and title costs 10 Easter Chocolate.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	dreamy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	1685458

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by R244215305 View Post
            i saw that the wing can be exchanged to 100 Easter Chocolate.
            Is it wing shard or wing??

            its kinda suspicious coz, the outfit is 7D which costs 70 Easter Chocolate, pet shard costs 30 Easter Chocolate and title costs 10 Easter Chocolate.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]81633[/ATTACH]
            How did you get that picture?
            Czerwinski - Server (45) & Server (123)

            Comment


            • #21
              .______. people you should read the post before asking silly questions like "wheres the traveling vendor" just wait till 0:00 4/16 which means they will appear 4h befroe your servers reset. ._.
              Server: 115
              IGN: Tsevruutsen
              Pet: Umbral Reaper: 106k
              Might: 357k
              Guild: Innocent
              Level: 60

              Comment


              • #22
                Why its the vendor staying only 3 days when the event last 8 days?
                And if hes staying only 3 days, isnt it best if it is the last 3 days of event?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by -Aera View Post
                  Are we going to get two titles for easter? I noticed two when I was checking titles. But it seems there will be only one which we can exchange when the vendor comes :/
                  Looks like second title is for anniversary celebration.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Does anyone know what godly wing pack - extra value contains?
                    Czerwinski - Server (45) & Server (123)

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      yup.

                      it will be just like Easter event for our anniversary.

                      How to get the title already give us a big hint on what its going to be like. lol
                      Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

                      Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by R229011782 View Post
                        Does anyone know what godly wing pack - extra value contains?
                        nvm. I find out myself
                        Czerwinski - Server (45) & Server (123)

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          just a small rant..... im sorry

                          i am concerned that the items are way to high for the amount of wings and the amount of the actual keys you get. its almost as if you actually need to purchase and recharge coins in order to have enough stamina and recharge rewards to actually to this quest.I'm quite irritated, i really wish they'd make it alot easier and fair to the people who decide not to put money on here

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by angelique1979 View Post
                            i am concerned that the items are way to high for the amount of wings and the amount of the actual keys you get. its almost as if you actually need to purchase and recharge coins in order to have enough stamina and recharge rewards to actually to this quest.I'm quite irritated, i really wish they'd make it alot easier and fair to the people who decide not to put money on here
                            Hmm... I'm telling ya, I have never spent any money into this game, and so far, the April's Fools was the best event EVER. It's also about good luck, I guess? I got the specials on that event, Kissing Fool title, Cannibalistic Flower, and got four Cross Dress. I'm enjoying the game as is. Not the strongest, but not the weakest also when it comes to my level. Not a VIP, and never will. Happily camping at lvl. 49, and something to look forward to? the CSC
                            Last edited by R252688365; 04-15-2014, 08:10 PM. Reason: wrong choice of word xD

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by angelique1979 View Post
                              i am concerned that the items are way to high for the amount of wings and the amount of the actual keys you get. its almost as if you actually need to purchase and recharge coins in order to have enough stamina and recharge rewards to actually to this quest.I'm quite irritated, i really wish they'd make it alot easier and fair to the people who decide not to put money on here
                              the free gold offers at the top right of the screen.... suggestion, if you can watch the videos, they pay out more regularly
                              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

                              R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by R241376209 View Post
                                Why its the vendor staying only 3 days when the event last 8 days?
                                And if hes staying only 3 days, isnt it best if it is the last 3 days of event?
                                Probably typo, see the pic lasts until 23rd of April. Don't get too disappointed haha :-)
                                Aodhan
                                S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
                                Level 69 - 2.8m BR


                                Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X