Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Great Easter Egg Hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R241376209 View Post
    Why its the vendor staying only 3 days when the event last 8 days?
    And if hes staying only 3 days, isnt it best if it is the last 3 days of event?
    and answer please?

Comment

Originally posted by R244215305 View Post
      i saw that the wing can be exchanged to 100 Easter Chocolate.
      Is it wing shard or wing??

its kinda suspicious coz, the outfit is 7D which costs 70 Easter Chocolate, pet shard costs 30 Easter Chocolate and title costs 10 Easter Chocolate.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]81633[/ATTACH]
      Is that 100 only for a dreamy wings? seems impossible, it might be 1000 chocolates?? another text error(size error)...Well let's hope it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by R252688365 View Post
        Hmm... I'm telling ya, I have never spent any money into this game, and so far, the April's Fools was the best event EVER. It's also about good luck, I guess? I got the specials on that event, Kissing Fool title, Cannibalistic Flower, and got four Cross Dress. I'm enjoying the game as is. Not the strongest, but not the weakest also when it comes to my level. Not a VIP, and never will. Happily camping at lvl. 49, and something to look forward to? the CSC
        You can get free VIP every month by just recharging 500 coins once. And by being VIP you get free 25 free gold coins every day, and get special benefits during events.... So why don't you try recharging?

Comment

Originally posted by R243098597 View Post
          You can get free VIP every month by just recharging 500 coins once. And by being VIP you get free 25 free gold coins every day, and get special benefits during events.... So why don't you try recharging?
          i don't know if it's just me or what, but i feel happy just being a free player. i don't know why but somehow I feel more special not being VIP, and more lucky too

Comment

Originally posted by R252688365 View Post
            i don't know if it's just me or what, but i feel happy just being a free player. i don't know why but somehow I feel more special not being VIP, and more lucky too
            oh man, you are one of a kind. idk what I'd do if I lost my vip. it makes everything easier!!!! haha

Comment

Originally posted by angelique1979 View Post
              i am concerned that the items are way to high for the amount of wings and the amount of the actual keys you get. its almost as if you actually need to purchase and recharge coins in order to have enough stamina and recharge rewards to actually to this quest.I'm quite irritated, i really wish they'd make it alot easier and fair to the people who decide not to put money on here
              Trust me this game is better to non cash players then any other game that I have played... you should play wartune lol. Also like kit says the free offers help a lot you could do surveys and watch videos and keep VIP no problem, maybe even more. Its also important to keep in mind that those that do spend cash is the reason that the game is up and running so they deserve a little extra

Comment

Broken Shop Items

When you buy the "Easter Chocolate" in the shop, it only lets you buy one, instead of the limit of 99 as stated. Additionally, it gives you an Easter Egg, instead of Easter Chocolate.

Thanks,
                Letonius
                Lvl. 87 - Mage - 543,126 BR
                S30 - Mayan Precipice

Comment

THIS MORNING become BUGUED ....

1) All peopple (myself too) looking without Dress (base Dress / no Morph Dragon)
                  2) All the Icone in Arena are VANISH in Top Face of Top players
                  3) Bug when i want take the Daily Reward for the Farm act (Pray friend's Farm)
                  4) System Speack in CHINESE ....
                  5) Nymph Icone Diseapear ...
                  6) Character opening, make FREEZE Bug ( and must Refresh for run the Game ... )

CoreBow [S45] Kragston (Europe)
                  Last edited by minours76; 04-16-2014, 02:17 AM.
                  Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
                  Guild: LastHero
                  Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

Ok. Under maintenance now.

Comment

XGungnirX
                      Ok. Under maintenance now.
                      I know , my post is making just 8 minutes before the maintenance ...
                      Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
                      Guild: LastHero
                      Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

Originally posted by minours76 View Post
                        I know , my post is making just 8 minutes before the maintenance ...
                        What post? sorry hard to see all the new posts seeing those not seem worthy stickys.

Comment

Extra Value Gift:
                          Time: 4/16-4/20
                          Godly Wing Pack (4/16-4/18)
                          100 Gold Coins Pack (4/17-4/19 and 4/21-4/22)
                          Easter Pack (4/18-4/20)
                          Mystery Fairy Key Pack(4/20-4/22)
                          You said Godly Wing pack, but what we have is Mystery Bronze Key pack. I'm hoping you will not say that these are the same offer.

Comment

how bout the dreamy wing?

is it a shard or a full wing for 100 loli's??

Comment

Originally posted by R235438178 View Post
                              is it a shard or a full wing for 100 loli's??
                              wing for 100
                              shard for 30 each

Comment

When will the extra value gifts show up? It says the Godly Wing Pack should be up today but i cant see it. I wanna know whats inside d:

Comment

Working...
                                X