Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Great Easter Egg Hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by comput3d View Post
    When will the extra value gifts show up? It says the Godly Wing Pack should be up today but i cant see it. I wanna know whats inside d:
    they are up so maybe clear ur cache
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gody.png
Views:	1
Size:	554.3 KB
ID:	1685481

Comment

Well they are not up according to multiple ppl on server 126 where i play. And they wont show up even if i swap comp i play on.

Comment

yesterday I saw easter candy sold in the shop but why now turned into easter egg

Comment

why only title hoppy easter?
          where title true dragonian?

Comment

wings

this dont apply to this event but i got another pair of celestial wings from WW and they are bound and i dont want to waste them by selling could you possibly make it to where i can gift them to partner or to friend thank you

DThunder s46 Riverton
            DThunder

Comment

for the event i have make a Simple Calcul ... ( without Buy nothing )

- Event 7 Days ( 16>22 April )
              - Almost 60-70 Egg Daily ( time connection counted )
              - Easter Candy almost 1 time on 2 opening egg
              - Easter Candy almost x35 daily so
              - 35 x 7 = 245 at 250 Easter Candy
              - 30 x 20 = 600 Easter Candy requiered for the x20 Floopy Shards ...

( - and again in same time you have the title , the wings and the costume ... )

Floopy not again for now, for +95% of peopples

CoreBow [S45] Kragston (Europe)
              Last edited by minours76; 04-16-2014, 08:38 PM.
              Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
              Guild: LastHero
              Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

wings
                how much candy do they cost?
                100 or 1000
                kit,please reply
                server [S21]SilverSerpentInn,character in game: Genie

Alt: ingame character:CatDraGon, [S21]

Comment

Originally posted by minours76 View Post

you can also get floppy shards from the easter eggs which would cut down 30 candy per shard
                  but that would required at least 10 shards from the eggs to cover the rest with candy
                  and very few ppl have gotten the whole pet from the egg, the 1% lucky ppl i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Yuyana View Post
                    you can also get floppy shards from the easter eggs which would cut down 30 candy per shard
                    but that would required at least 10 shards from the eggs to cover the rest with candy
                    and very few ppl have gotten the whole pet from the egg, the 1% lucky ppl i guess
                    i had opening , almost 180 Eggs .... and ZERO Shards .... for this i have do this post
                    Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
                    Guild: LastHero
                    Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

i had opening , almost 180 Eggs .... and ZERO Shards .... for this i have do this post
                      Originally posted by Yuyana View Post
                      u can direcrtly get Floppy not shard from egg, with 0.01% chance

Comment

I tell you, the lucky one's where the people who got the eggs before maintenance. Chance where kinda high for those eggs i think, then maintenance came only 1% chance left.

Comment

Are the extra value gifts only for older servers? They arent on servers 123 and 126 atleast. I created a char on an older server and they showed up there atleast and no matter what i do (tried clearing cache and on other multiple computers) they wont show up on the servers i mentioned. If they are for older server only why not mention it?

Comment

vendor

so no traveling vendor for new servers
                            Be you, those who mind don't matter, those who matter don't mind

Comment

And where the hell are you getting all those eggs? I've gotten 45 total since it unofficially started on the 15th, and this is including the ten I just got from DT this morning... If the drops are supposed to be higher than that then why aren't I getting any eggs?

Comment

Originally posted by R219376874 View Post
                                And where the hell are you getting all those eggs? I've gotten 45 total since it unofficially started on the 15th, and this is including the ten I just got from DT this morning... If the drops are supposed to be higher than that then why aren't I getting any eggs?

Dragon Pals Great Easter Egg Hunt
                                Easter Event
                                Duration: 4/16-4/22
                                Server:S1-S128
                                Description:
                                Get Easter Eggs from Seven Dragons Nightmare, Single-player Instance, Demon Tower and Treasure Hunt.
                                I'm guessing you're not doin any seven dungeons nightmare yet? 50-70 eggs daily is what I'm getting also.

Comment

Working...
                                X