This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Artifact System

Players level 40+ may now unlock the Artifact system by purchasing an artifact from the shop! Not only will it immediately improve your attributes, but it can be upgraded and enchanted to further empower you!
    An artifact will only remain active for 7 days, please upgrade it to at least rank 2 for it to become permanent.

Enchanting Artifacts
    Use Magic Luna to enchant your Artifact and increase its potential for upgrade,
    players have 5 free enchantment attempts.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	](NU$(V{X_@YI7EA`_)_UKF.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	1749122

Upgrading Artifacts
    Once the upgrade conditions have been met, players may upgrade their artifacts into a higher quality artifact.
    Blessing points reset every day at midnight (server time).
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0HV79GFH%GK9SDJN~`V4G)8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	194.8 KB
ID:	1749123

Better wait for its event.

Comment

just to make sure, so we need to use UPGRADE icon or ENCHANT icon and make it level 2 to make it permanent?

Comment

do i also have the free enchanting attempts when the artifact is inactive ? and can i enchant or upgrade the artifact when its inactive ?

Comment

Originally posted by TomGynda View Post
          just to make sure, so we need to use UPGRADE icon or ENCHANT icon and make it level 2 to make it permanent?
          It's UPGRADE, also upgrade become availiable only after enchanting to 10 star.
          Last edited by Alkaris; 05-05-2014, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by minelord View Post
            do i also have the free enchanting attempts when the artifact is inactive ? and can i enchant or upgrade the artifact when its inactive ?
            Of course you can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
              It's UPGRADE, also upgrade becone availiable only after enchanting to 10 star.
              Are you sure? Looks like it's the opposite of the nymph system. The enchant icon seems like it's the one that affects the rank.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildfire92 View Post
                Are you sure? Looks like it's the opposite of the nymph system. The enchant icon seems like it's the one that affects the rank.
                Yes, i am sure. Enchant change star, upgrade change rank.

Comment

so first we have to spend 384 gold to buy an artifact
                  and if we failed to upgrade it to lvl 2 that 384 gold disappears ?

Comment

does the rank on enchanting reset when the artifact expire?

Comment

if i not enchant until 10 star but i upgrade until rank 2 its can permanent?

Comment

Originally posted by R214417275 View Post
                        so first we have to spend 384 gold to buy an artifact
                        and if we failed to upgrade it to lvl 2 that 384 gold disappears ?
                        the gold disappears when you buy the artifact, if you fail to upgrade it and it disappears then you need to buy another artifact....

it may pay some players to slowly collect stones over a month or so, then buy the artifact so they have a better chance of upgrading it and keeping it, otherwise it can be really annoying to work hard to get it upgraded and not succeed, not all players are going to be able to buy the stones needed to upgrade it within 7 days
                        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

any idea how many sun stone we need to upgrade the artifact? u have to give us some details about this, unless u only care about your income.

expecting for more detailed information about this.

thnx

Comment

will r2 provide some event?

Comment

Originally posted by VanDragon69 View Post
                              any idea how many sun stone we need to upgrade the artifact? u have to give us some details about this, unless u only care about your income.

expecting for more detailed information about this.

thnx
                              it is a random amount so it is going to take a few players doing it to give a average idea on the amounts required..... the players have been given all the known details at this stage
                              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                              X