Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

All New Artifact System

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All New Artifact System

Not sure what an artifact is? Find out more here:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....rtifact-System

Artifact Upgrade
    Duration: 05/06/2014 – 05/13/2014
    Servers: S1-S134
    Description : Upgrade your Artifact to the required levels to claim bonus rewards during the event. (Artifacts are available for purchase in the Shop)

Click image for larger version

Name:	art.png
Views:	1
Size:	271.2 KB
ID:	1749263
    The stones are timed stones, they do expire!

Returns Galore
    Servers: S1-S136
    Description: Recharge various amounts of Gold Coins to claim awesome bonus rewards!

Name:	recharge.png
Size:	383.8 KB
ID:	1749265

It Pays to Consume
    Servers: S1-S136
    Description: Spend certain amounts of Gold Coins during the event to claim special bonus rewards! (Extra Value Packs, Market deals and Returned Gold Coins do not count)

Name:	consume.png
Size:	384.5 KB
ID:	1749264

Extra Value Packs
    Servers: S1- S125
    Description: We have prepared a whole slew of extra value packs for all our Dragonians from 5/6 to 5/13. Be sure to check back daily as the packs will be switched out for new ones every day!
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

SO NO sale on the stones at shop?

Comment

I think no sale..Sale was put on to Extra value packs, which is 10% sale only.

Comment

Originally posted by XGungnirX View Post
        I think no sale..Sale was put on to Extra value packs, which is 10% sale only.
        10% and that requires recharge gold, pretty easy to get a better deal finding and using returned gold, but that's for the patient.

Comment

MVP is not count for spent event, so, HOW I achieve spent event ...
          when there is no discount on shop

Comment

wishing well, stamina, dragon spirit, etc... there is a limited range but there may be sales coming up that may interest you
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I find this retarded, it's something you can only get with money, which means people who don't want to spend the money would have to suffer the hammer of the credit card burning players. I thought this was a free to play game, you are starting to become Kixeye.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegadragoon View Post
                I find this retarded, it's something you can only get with money, which means people who don't want to spend the money would have to suffer the hammer of the credit card burning players. I thought this was a free to play game, you are starting to become Kixeye.
                It is a sad change, this is the first thing they've actually done that requires gold spent to participate in, not just enhance but participate. At this point I think it's safe to say as they add more things to the game there will also be more like this (requiring gold to activate).

Comment

Originally posted by Soulurker View Post
                  It is a sad change, this is the first thing they've actually done that requires gold spent to participate in, not just enhance but participate. At this point I think it's safe to say as they add more things to the game there will also be more like this (requiring gold to activate).
                  Strange, i always thought that the first things which required gold spent was angel wings and VIP. And well, supporter's pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Uchkuduk View Post
                    Strange, i always thought that the first things which required gold spent was angel wings and VIP. And well, supporter's pass.
                    Wings don't require gold spent, VIP and supporters pass have nothing to do with combat ability. But this isn't really the right thread for all this.

Comment

Originally posted by Soulurker View Post
                      Wings don't require gold spent, VIP and supporters pass have nothing to do with combat ability. But this isn't really the right thread for all this.
                      VIP does increase combat ability, not directly of course as you won't increase your BR just by being VIP but you do gain significant ways to evolve your char quicker & higher than Non-VIP players.

Anyway, any single event favors the ones who spend coins, always have, always will, because it's the purpose of the game, making money. Some make breads, others make games but both do it for a living. It doesn't prevent non-cashers to enjoy the content since there's always a way to get your hands on what you want, certainly not quickly nor easily but still, it's possible.

Comment

These changes look to be able to add considerable strength to charactors.
                        But you are only implementing them on servers S1 to S136!
                        How can players on other servers compete with these server's players in battleground, arena, class wars, and other cross server events if you favor only the low number group?????????????????

Comment

oh no if not upgraded to level 2? it will vanish for 7 days?
                          you gota be kidding? thats unfair

Comment

if we bought it then it should be permanent poor those who dont wana spend;(

Comment

need about 2600 gold coins to upgrade an artifact to rank 2

managed with:
                              15 free attempts over 3 days + 25 magic lunas(red) to get to 10 star <-- soo about 8 days of free attempts(would expire so need to buy some magic lunas)
                              31 sun stones(blue) for rank 2

would differ between players because its not a set amount of points per attempt

Comment

Working...
                              X