Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All New Artifact System

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    free event plssss

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Yuyana View Post
      need about 2600 gold coins to upgrade an artifact to rank 2

      managed with:
      15 free attempts over 3 days + 25 magic lunas(red) to get to 10 star <-- soo about 8 days of free attempts(would expire so need to buy some magic lunas)
      31 sun stones(blue) for rank 2

      would differ between players because its not a set amount of points per attempt
      Thanks for this, it's what I wanted to know before I bought an artifact and activated it. I've also heard from multiple guild members, the consensus seems it costs about 25-40$ to buy and upgrade an artifact to it's permanent level 2 during the current event. While it seems the upgraded artifact gives a nice chunk of battlerating, this gamer is going to have to save sunstones and hope there is another artifact event in the future, the cost of buying the actual artifact combined with buying enough sunstones to make it permanent in 7 days is too rich for my poor wallet.
      "I wish I were a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum. 'Cause how can you be grumpy, when the sun shines out your bum?"
      -Author unknown

      Comment


      • #18
        .....aaaanndd another way to spending money

        Comment


        • #19
          I have read the forums and I still have to ask as I cannot figure it out still
          What is an artifact and what is the point of it? They say it is in the shops but I have yet to see it anywhere.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by QueenVitoria View Post
            Thanks for this, it's what I wanted to know before I bought an artifact and activated it. I've also heard from multiple guild members, the consensus seems it costs about 25-40$ to buy and upgrade an artifact to it's permanent level 2 during the current event. While it seems the upgraded artifact gives a nice chunk of battlerating, this gamer is going to have to save sunstones and hope there is another artifact event in the future, the cost of buying the actual artifact combined with buying enough sunstones to make it permanent in 7 days is too rich for my poor wallet.
            ok buy the artifact, use the 5 free enchanting stones a day for the first 6 days rather than buying them. you want to get as close to 10 stars as possible as you need 10 stars to unlock the upgrade option. on the 6th day finish the enchanting with brought stones, then use the stones you have for the upgrading and get it to level / rank 2.
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

            R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

            Comment


            • #21
              i want the alpha event came back

              Comment


              • #22
                Bleh, it's getting to the point that if your not willing to spend $50.00+ a month on this game, you don't have a chance. We are losing so many people daily who have stated that the game just isn't fun unless you have the money to spend on all the upgrades and enhancements you need. The artifact is a prime example of that. It's at least $30.00 just to get it to level 2 so you don't lose it. People who play FREE games do it for a reason-so they can afford to play! The wardrobe system is another example of a complete cash sink. Almost $7.00 a week unless you want to spend $32.00 to make it perm. That's insane! I hate to say it seems the powers that be are getting way too greedy.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I would love a mod to explain to me why I see an experation date on my artifact when I leveld it up. I see it says experation 12/31/2499 at 23:00 thats 11:00 Pm eastern time. I wont to know why I'm seeing this and is this thing truly permanent?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Omegadragoon View Post
                    I would love a mod to explain to me why I see an experation date on my artifact when I leveld it up. I see it says experation 12/31/2499 at 23:00 thats 11:00 Pm eastern time. I wont to know why I'm seeing this and is this thing truly permanent?
                    Sorry, I'm not a Mod but I can't help it. Your need to upgrade your artifact to lvl 2(Rank 2) to make it permanent But if your artifact is already lvl 2, and you still see an expiration date, you need to post a screen shot

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_6.png
Views:	1
Size:	258.2 KB
ID:	1687750
                    Last edited by R243098597; 05-13-2014, 07:36 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by R258954597 View Post
                      Bleh, it's getting to the point that if your not willing to spend $50.00+ a month on this game, you don't have a chance. We are losing so many people daily who have stated that the game just isn't fun unless you have the money to spend on all the upgrades and enhancements you need. The artifact is a prime example of that. It's at least $30.00 just to get it to level 2 so you don't lose it. People who play FREE games do it for a reason-so they can afford to play! The wardrobe system is another example of a complete cash sink. Almost $7.00 a week unless you want to spend $32.00 to make it perm. That's insane! I hate to say it seems the powers that be are getting way too greedy.
                      u need to be lv 50 and participate in cross-server,then with the points take beach outfit for two days which would make it 14 days,enough time till next cs starts and ends,by which point u get another outfits(each 7 days)
                      server [S21]SilverSerpentInn,character in game: Genie

                      Alt: ingame character:CatDraGon, [S21]

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I got my permanent outfit for free btw, and it only cost me 640 gc, this is from the St. Patrick's event. It's for free because I used the returned gold coins from supporters pass. And you can win up to 1,200 returned gc every csc.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          so u win returned gold or real gold for supporter's pass?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by R244305353 View Post
                            so u win returned gold or real gold for supporter's pass?
                            any gold that comes from inside the game itself is always returned gold
                            real gold comes from wallet and free offers


                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I purchased the artifact & several enchant stones costing me well over 200 gold. Now because I cant afford to PURCHASE UPGRADE STONES I AM LOSING MY ARTIFACT I SPENT OVER 400 GOLD TO BUY?!?!?
                              HOW IS THIS FAIR IN THE GAME?????????? I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY RECHARGE AND I'M TO LOSE THE ARTIFACT I BUSTED MY HIND END TO BUY?!?!?
                              I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS LOST IT & AM CONSIDERING LEAVING THE GAME DO TO THIS. A FEW OF THE PEOPLE I KNOW ARE TURNED OFF AS IT'S UNFAIR TO DEMAND WE PAY AFTER WE BOUGHT & FULLY ENCHANTED 10STARS TO KEEP.
                              _________I hate to sound upset but this is seemingly unfair by a great deal
                              In game name: 時雨 (s120)
                              R261554393
                              Last edited by Alkaris; 05-20-2014, 09:04 AM. Reason: font

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                (Edit- Thanks for changing it)

                                secondly... you have been warned about the expiry of the artifact..

                                lastly.. you have been warned about the blessing points resetting..
                                Last edited by temponly; 05-20-2014, 09:09 AM.
                                Kongregate Server 1

                                レミリア.スカーレット
                                Remilia Scarlet

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X