• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didnt realize expire issue until purchase. that's what sucks =(
    sry for font lol!

Comment

All cool.

yes it is kinda irritating that gold can disappear in more than one way. the best advice for anything is to find out more of the item before spending. asking guildies, cashies, or just other people for opinion would be a good bet. with CSC you will be able to get supporter's pass and build up a good amount of gold to buy the necessary items.
      Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
      Remilia Scarlet

Comment

guys i want to add something coz i already experience this, if ur artifact expire, dont buy another 1, just wait till u have enough SUN STONE to upgrade the expired artifact, i will work and u dont need to buy another ARTIFACT, just upgrade it ok?

Comment

Originally posted by R24524367 View Post
          guys i want to add something coz i already experience this, if ur artifact expire, dont buy another 1, just wait till u have enough SUN STONE to upgrade the expired artifact, i will work and u dont need to buy another ARTIFACT, just upgrade it ok?
          Yes, that's right you dont need to buy another artifact, just upgrade expired artifact to lvl. 2
          If you bought artifact, while having expired one, then open a ticket to get refund.
          http://support.r2games.com/

Comment

Working...
          X