• Kitwritten
    started a topic All New Artifact System

All New Artifact System

Not sure what an artifact is? Find out more here:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....rtifact-System

Artifact Upgrade
    Duration: 05/06/2014 – 05/13/2014
    Servers: S1-S134
    Description : Upgrade your Artifact to the required levels to claim bonus rewards during the event. (Artifacts are available for purchase in the Shop)

Click image for larger version

Name:	art.png
Views:	1
Size:	271.2 KB
ID:	1749263
    The stones are timed stones, they do expire!

Returns Galore
    Servers: S1-S136
    Description: Recharge various amounts of Gold Coins to claim awesome bonus rewards!

Name:	recharge.png
Size:	383.8 KB
ID:	1749265

It Pays to Consume
    Servers: S1-S136
    Description: Spend certain amounts of Gold Coins during the event to claim special bonus rewards! (Extra Value Packs, Market deals and Returned Gold Coins do not count)

Name:	consume.png
Size:	384.5 KB
ID:	1749264

Extra Value Packs
    Servers: S1- S125
    Description: We have prepared a whole slew of extra value packs for all our Dragonians from 5/6 to 5/13. Be sure to check back daily as the packs will be switched out for new ones every day!

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by R24524367 View Post
    guys i want to add something coz i already experience this, if ur artifact expire, dont buy another 1, just wait till u have enough SUN STONE to upgrade the expired artifact, i will work and u dont need to buy another ARTIFACT, just upgrade it ok?
    Yes, that's right you dont need to buy another artifact, just upgrade expired artifact to lvl. 2
    If you bought artifact, while having expired one, then open a ticket to get refund.
    http://support.r2games.com/

Leave a comment:

• R24524367
    replied
    guys i want to add something coz i already experience this, if ur artifact expire, dont buy another 1, just wait till u have enough SUN STONE to upgrade the expired artifact, i will work and u dont need to buy another ARTIFACT, just upgrade it ok?

Leave a comment:

• temponly
    replied
    All cool.

yes it is kinda irritating that gold can disappear in more than one way. the best advice for anything is to find out more of the item before spending. asking guildies, cashies, or just other people for opinion would be a good bet. with CSC you will be able to get supporter's pass and build up a good amount of gold to buy the necessary items.

Leave a comment:

• R261554393
    replied
    i didnt realize expire issue until purchase. that's what sucks =(
    sry for font lol!

Leave a comment:

• temponly
    replied
    (Edit- Thanks for changing it)

secondly... you have been warned about the expiry of the artifact..

lastly.. you have been warned about the blessing points resetting..
    Last edited by temponly; 05-20-2014, 09:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R261554393
    replied
    I purchased the artifact & several enchant stones costing me well over 200 gold. Now because I cant afford to PURCHASE UPGRADE STONES I AM LOSING MY ARTIFACT I SPENT OVER 400 GOLD TO BUY?!?!?
    HOW IS THIS FAIR IN THE GAME?????????? I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY RECHARGE AND I'M TO LOSE THE ARTIFACT I BUSTED MY HIND END TO BUY?!?!?
    I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS LOST IT & AM CONSIDERING LEAVING THE GAME DO TO THIS. A FEW OF THE PEOPLE I KNOW ARE TURNED OFF AS IT'S UNFAIR TO DEMAND WE PAY AFTER WE BOUGHT & FULLY ENCHANTED 10STARS TO KEEP.
    _________I hate to sound upset but this is seemingly unfair by a great deal
    In game name: 時雨 (s120)
    R261554393
    Last edited by Alkaris; 05-20-2014, 09:04 AM. Reason: font

Leave a comment:

• Yuyana
    replied
    Originally posted by R244305353 View Post
    so u win returned gold or real gold for supporter's pass?
    any gold that comes from inside the game itself is always returned gold
    real gold comes from wallet and free offers

Leave a comment:

• R244305353
    replied
    so u win returned gold or real gold for supporter's pass?

Leave a comment:

• R243098597
    replied
    I got my permanent outfit for free btw, and it only cost me 640 gc, this is from the St. Patrick's event. It's for free because I used the returned gold coins from supporters pass. And you can win up to 1,200 returned gc every csc.

Leave a comment:

• R223469974
    replied
    Originally posted by R258954597 View Post
    Bleh, it's getting to the point that if your not willing to spend $50.00+ a month on this game, you don't have a chance. We are losing so many people daily who have stated that the game just isn't fun unless you have the money to spend on all the upgrades and enhancements you need. The artifact is a prime example of that. It's at least $30.00 just to get it to level 2 so you don't lose it. People who play FREE games do it for a reason-so they can afford to play! The wardrobe system is another example of a complete cash sink. Almost $7.00 a week unless you want to spend $32.00 to make it perm. That's insane! I hate to say it seems the powers that be are getting way too greedy.
    u need to be lv 50 and participate in cross-server,then with the points take beach outfit for two days which would make it 14 days,enough time till next cs starts and ends,by which point u get another outfits(each 7 days)

Leave a comment:

• R243098597
    replied
    Originally posted by Omegadragoon View Post
    I would love a mod to explain to me why I see an experation date on my artifact when I leveld it up. I see it says experation 12/31/2499 at 23:00 thats 11:00 Pm eastern time. I wont to know why I'm seeing this and is this thing truly permanent?
    Sorry, I'm not a Mod but I can't help it. Your need to upgrade your artifact to lvl 2(Rank 2) to make it permanent But if your artifact is already lvl 2, and you still see an expiration date, you need to post a screen shot

Name:	Screenshot_6.png
Size:	258.2 KB
ID:	1687750
    Last edited by R243098597; 05-13-2014, 07:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Omegadragoon
    replied
    I would love a mod to explain to me why I see an experation date on my artifact when I leveld it up. I see it says experation 12/31/2499 at 23:00 thats 11:00 Pm eastern time. I wont to know why I'm seeing this and is this thing truly permanent?

Leave a comment:

• R258954597
    replied
    Bleh, it's getting to the point that if your not willing to spend $50.00+ a month on this game, you don't have a chance. We are losing so many people daily who have stated that the game just isn't fun unless you have the money to spend on all the upgrades and enhancements you need. The artifact is a prime example of that. It's at least $30.00 just to get it to level 2 so you don't lose it. People who play FREE games do it for a reason-so they can afford to play! The wardrobe system is another example of a complete cash sink. Almost $7.00 a week unless you want to spend $32.00 to make it perm. That's insane! I hate to say it seems the powers that be are getting way too greedy.

Leave a comment:

• patrick619
    replied
    i want the alpha event came back

Leave a comment:

Working...
X