Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Update 21st of May

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Arya active skill u can read "HP absorb", but i didnt see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by R219376874 View Post
      Ok so I noticed that my Legendary challenge is looking very much like my friends 70 challenge used to look. Is this another way the devs aim to keep us around? Also with this "dragon bond" thing I keep seeing over my friends. Is that supposed to be in affect or is it another thing that we can't use like orb enchanting?
      Sorry, but i dont understand first sentence. What do you mean?
      Dragon bond is the feature that should have been added with this update, but disabled by devs cause there is an issue with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
        Sorry, but i dont understand first sentence. What do you mean?
        Dragon bond is the feature that should have been added with this update, but disabled by devs cause there is an issue with it.
        The legendary challenge has jumped exponentially in difficulty. I am a lvl 69 and before the update, my top row would end in 180k dragons. As of today I encountered 200k and 190k on my fourth tier, much like what my friend who is lvl 75's challenge looked like before the update. Is it coincidence or have they made it harder to beat the challenge?

And thank you for the info about the dragon bonding, but are there any hints as to what it entails?

Comment

The legendary challenge has jumped exponentially in difficulty. I am a lvl 69 and before the update, my top row would end in 180k dragons. As of today I encountered 200k and 190k on my fourth tier, much like what my friend who is lvl 75's challenge looked like before the update. Is it coincidence or have they made it harder to beat the challenge?
          There was an event for dragon essence, so many has leveled it up, that made dragon's BR grow and so the average BR which system use for setting your opponents has grown.

And thank you for the info about the dragon bonding, but are there any hints as to what it entails?
          There was an activity called dragon hoard which was disabled, drops from it allowed you to use bonding system.
          From my opinion what it looks like - just as an equipment for dragons.

Comment

i'm really looking forward to the nightmare abyss and enchanted ring systems
            not so much about tribal clash since ill probably get a beating from it

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
              There was an event for dragon essence, so many has leveled it up, that made dragon's BR grow and so the average BR which system use for setting your opponents has grown.
              That would explain it, if it weren't for the fact that before, the dragons would have a fraction of their real BR, but I checked the BR of my opponents and it's now the real BR of their dragons.

Comment

Any idea on recommended battle rating to try nightmare abyss, 230k br on character plus 203k br on dragon is a little too low?

Comment

NM abyss is not all about BR, its a team event, you need a nymph, dragon and good br, but you also need to make sure you pay attention to your skills
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                    NM abyss is not all about BR, its a team event, you need a nymph, dragon and good br, but you also need to make sure you pay attention to your skills
                    dragon guardians was only available for player v player basis
                    since we get to use it for NM abyss which is assumed to be a mob based event
                    it should be quite simple for the first few levels since we get a dragon to block for us

assuming at the later levels, our dragon gets beat up quite fast

Comment

this is NM abyss using level 68 308k 356kBR dragon, illustria level 53 7 stars... I can clear level 1, but I lost my teeth going into level 2

Click image for larger version

Name:	NM abyss.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	1688225

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                        this is NM abyss using level 68 308k 356kBR dragon, illustria level 53 7 stars... I can clear level 1, but I lost my teeth going into level 2

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87740[/ATTACH]
                        well..... its called nightmare abyss for a reason right?

Comment

So, yet again, nothing for us players staying at level 59. Let down once again..

Comment

Oh my, does it have to be the seven sins for enchanted rings? ahaha! (with the addition of Power) But anyway, looking forward for the flash sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Prodeth View Post
                              So, yet again, nothing for us players staying at level 59. Let down once again..
                              friendship shop for all levels that can do the MPDS, and most of the recent events and updates have been for the new players and up.... the higher level players have had to wait for a good few months for the level 80 gear, they have finally got it... the level 60 players and up get the NM abyss that a lot of them can not do because they are not high enuf in BR.... the dragons hoard was disabled due to issues

so there is something for most of the players again....

Comment

Thank Kit for the update.

Comment

Working...
                                X