Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Update 21st of May

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahh nice. thanks for answering my questions ^_^
    God is everywhere, God is where you are :">

Comment

Is it just me or is the very first fight of NM Abyss impossible to win w/o at least 200K+ BR? (so much for the lvl.60 unlock)

Comment

its not just you...... its meant to be a nightmare
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

yeah its rly hard..il never get past it
          Everyone is human, everyone bleeds the same
          remember this when you discriminate

Comment

Yeah well, there's "Nightmare" and "Nightmare"... I can solo every single NM MP Dungeon (up to 65, haven't unlocked the others yet : P). They should've named it "Impossible Abyss", that would make much more sense honestly.

Anyway, thanks for the reply. Guess I'll have to grow up 'till I can get past that first pack.

Comment

Originally posted by R23305150 View Post
              Yeah well, there's "Nightmare" and "Nightmare"... I can solo every single NM MP Dungeon (up to 65, haven't unlocked the others yet : P). They should've named it "Impossible Abyss", that would make much more sense honestly.

Anyway, thanks for the reply. Guess I'll have to grow up 'till I can get past that first pack.
              SUPER NIGHTMARE ABYSS!! and yeah goodluck! ill need to also

Comment

Yeah, good luck & HF to both of us (and all others who are in the same case, which must be something like... a "lot" of people)

Comment

they are just giving the powerful more way to get powerful and the weak to stay weak

Comment

So how the hell are you supposed to beat lvl one in Nightmare, I cant even beat one of the creatures in there let alone 4 of them

Comment

players will need a br in excess of 200k br, a good dragon and nymph to start winning in the NM Abyss.....

Comment

I'm not so sure about that. I mean, yeah of course, someone able to loot the rings will obviously gain inscreased stats, but which stats? +40 P(M)ATK? +400 or 4000 when maxed out and/or after tons of coins spent? That's incredibly small compared to the min. requirements to get that ring in the first place.

Sure, that's for only one ring and you can simultaneously equip 8 of them but still. By the time someone gains a real noticeable boost from those, everyone will be lvl. 80+, full mythic on any not-so-long-opened server. It seems to be more like a "high-end" customization event, to help (soon to be) maxed out players to win against their pairs, not something you'll really benefits from during your leveling (or so that's the way how I see things right now, maybe the future will prove me wrong, maybe not).
                        Last edited by R23305150; 05-22-2014, 03:48 AM.

Comment

hmm unbuffed (Mage) 239k BR with a 300k BR dragon and a 6star rowan only cleared the first 3.. missed the chance to reach the other set lol~

Different rings give a combination of the usual 5 stats: HP P/MAtt P/MDef

For anyone wondering~ the base stats of the ring you get gives between 400-600 of one stat (besides hp which is higher but i dont rmb the number)
                          Last edited by temponly; 05-22-2014, 03:57 AM.
                          Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
                          Remilia Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                            players will need a br in excess of 200k br, a good dragon and nymph to start winning in the NM Abyss.....
                            exactly, meaning only the strong can get stronger and leave those who cant afford it behind, how about helping the weaker players for once because it annoys the hell out of players that they cant get what the people who can get, there are players who try to get stronger but wow hello their br can only go up a couple of k because everything is so hard, that is what is stupid about these games its all cash NO SKILL

Comment

wow. i mean im a casher, but im wondering if a non casher will ever be able to get his br high enough with a non casher nymph and all that. my feedback to this is, its too hard at level 1.

Comment

Originally posted by R23305150 View Post
                                I'm not so sure about that. I mean, yeah of course, someone able to loot the rings will obviously gain inscreased stats, but which stats? +40 P(M)ATK? +400 or 4000 when maxed out and/or after tons of coins spent? That's incredibly small compared to the min. requirements to get that ring in the first place.

Sure, that's for only one ring and you can simultaneously equip 8 of them but still. By the time someone gains a real noticeable boost from those, everyone will be lvl. 80+, full mythic on any not-so-long-opened server (or so that's the way how I see things right now, maybe the future will prove me wrong, maybe not).
                                I jumped 7k, cost me nothing..... the more I level sit, the stronger I get... I can clear up to level 2 and I am level 68, I have been playing for close to a year now....there was a method in my madness, its paying off.....

Comment

Working...
                                X