Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Update 21st of May

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i play another game, yeah u pay to get good gear etcetc but a non money spender can get good gear by either making it or making the gold to get the rl currency game cash. theere is also skill involved in winning pvp you dont just sitthere and watch your toons battle it out you actully have to press buttons keep your spells on etc and thee right build, THAT is skill and if you dont do it right even a fully rl money geared out character can lose to a player who got all his stuff without paying a single set, people there complain should tell them to come over here and see how much worse it is
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 05-22-2014, 04:35 AM.
    Everyone is human, everyone bleeds the same
    remember this when you discriminate

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
      I have been playing for close to a year now...
      That's my point. No one in a ~2 months old server will ever see through this event before a loooooong time. I don't even understand why we are in for the special event if no one's even close to get enough stats to get past a single fight (which you can farm once cleared of course, that's not much but still better than nothing, but right now that's what we are => "nothing").

Edit: And that's also what I meant by spending tons of coins. You always can increase your BR with cash. If not yours directly, your nymph's or dragon's one.
      Last edited by R23305150; 05-22-2014, 04:02 AM.

Comment

JaykeW
        this is DP, not the other game and this forum is for DP, not other games, so if you want to go and compare DP to other games, go to their forums and talk about DP over there please......

this thread is about the update for DP, and its close to getting closed if players are going to use it as a complaint thread about NM Abyss, if you want to complain, use the feedback forum or the discussion forum, thats what they are there for
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

lets just say i cant compare other games on their forums.. im just saying this game has no skill involved and is only helping players who spend money so they get more money from them
          Everyone is human, everyone bleeds the same
          remember this when you discriminate

Comment

But don't misunderstand me, I'm not complaining about cashers (I'm a moderate one myself) or the difficulty of the event, it's just that something feels... amiss... in this update.

Comment

ermm... sry to break the discussion on NM abyss~~ i am wondering if the mythic 70 > legend 80 evolve is meant to be left unfixed in this update?
              Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
              Remilia Scarlet

Comment

the fix for the mythic evolving has been delayed, it was one of the first things I checked when the servers were back online....

expected fix ETA, next week

Comment

are you jocking with us this so much hard mobs

Comment

Ah i see.. i assume there will be another maintenance for that together with this dragon bond thing i see on the dragon guardian page?
                    Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
                    Remilia Scarlet

Comment

thats part of the dragon hoard..... it was disabled by the devs when it was realised that there was still a open door to it, in the game..... I do not have a ETA on when that will be added

Comment

Originally posted by R23305150 View Post
                        That's my point. No one in a ~2 months old server will ever see through this event before a loooooong time. I don't even understand why we are in for the special event if no one's even close to get enough stats to get past a single fight (which you can farm once cleared of course, that's not much but still better than nothing, but right now that's what we are => "nothing").

Edit: And that's also what I meant by spending tons of coins. You always can increase your BR with cash. If not yours directly, your nymph's or dragon's one.
                        just gotta clarify one thing to u ....this is what ppl frm older server wanted ...they had nothing interesting to do for a long time.....every update in the game doesnt mean that it shd help the newer server ..... and ppl who hav been bickering abt the nightmare dung ....finally dp showed true meaning of nm ....for me i would work upon my br untill i beat the first lvl then for the 2nd lvl so on....makes the game intersting for me that way
                        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

thanks for the info and new event, pretty awesome

Comment

supporters pass should be back in the shops now, players may need to refresh to see them

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                              supporters pass should be back in the shops now, players may need to refresh to see them
                              Kongregate being Kongregate did not recieve the fix..
                              Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
                              Remilia Scarlet

Comment

Well, that is a little unfair to the people with a lower BR cause they cant afford to buy a shitload of Gems!! just saying!

Comment

Working...
                                X