Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Update 21st of May

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok lets be fair about this, you use the discussion forum or the feedback forum for your complaints so other players can post their questions here about the update and we can answer them...... or its going to rnd up as unfair as the NM abyss in a minute with the big DP forum and you not being able to post in it because I have removed your ability to post in the wrong forums.....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

WHY is the abyss so freaking hard to beat -____-

Comment

On S9 still inst support pass back in shops

Comment

in most cases it would be because the player is too low in player and dragon Br.... the nymph plays a part but it comes down to the player, the dragon and the skill set.... and it is meant to be very challenging because the rewards are so good in the higher levels of the NM abyss

players need at least 200-220k BR and a dragon that can handle a lot of damage ( using the zodiac for dragon talent points is a good idea ).... mistakes like half completed armour and weapon sets are going to work against them... the same with rushing the leveling...... and while cashing can be a aspect of doing well in some areas, so is being patient and slowly working on your character.... a light casher that level sits can end up near as strong as a medium casher over time.....

use things like the csc for the rewards to evolve the dragons....yes that takes time too but its also free.....

Comment

Agreed with R23855... It is too difficult for low br people to beat it. It's like you're giving high br getting advantage over low br because of Abyss and high br players are getting them selfs alot of br and low br is struggle to catch up as they cannot defeat Abyss. I find that unfair... I think it needs to be changed.

Also, I find this glitch if you didnt notice in Holy Seal showing "#N/A"

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_3.png
Views:	1
Size:	487.1 KB
ID:	1688238
            Aodhan
            S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
            Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

we already know about the issue, it was posted in the bugs forum as well

Comment

I see it.. sorry for bothering you.
                Aodhan
                S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
                Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

mythic gear cant be made lv 80 is it a bug or do u have ta make a full new set

Comment

its a bug that will be fixed in next weeks maintenance, it was due to be fixed with tonights maintenance but some more issues were found with the evolving so it was not able to be fixed in time

Comment

thanks for answer

Comment

Nightmare Abyss should be made a tad easier...I mean not every lvl 60+ player has 250k BR and over..so what about the rest of us? do we eat dirt just because we don't have the money to spend to make ourselves that strong or...Don't mean to vent but I was looking forward to this and now I cant even pass stage 1 with 186k BR...I just think it should be more fair for the rest of us.

Comment

Please use feedback or discussion forum for opinions about Nightmare Abyss beings unfair.
                          Topic closed.

Comment

Working...
                          X