Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Dragon Pals Update 21st of May

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Pals Update 21st of May

Nightmare Abyss
    Players level 60 and above can now enter the Nightmare Abyss!

Click image for larger version

Name:	abyss.png
Views:	1
Size:	268.5 KB
ID:	1749802

The Nightmare Abyss has 8 levels each composed of 8 stages. Players must complete each stage before moving on to the next. Upon clearing a stage successfully, one attempt will be used. Failing to complete a stage will not use an attempt. The player’s character, nymph, and dragon guardian enter battle together.

There are two attack modes to choose from when attacking a monster mob: Single Attack and Continuous Attack. Continuous Attack allows players to attack a monster multiple times and can be selected after defeating the monsters within a stage. Clearing a stage will result in various rewards and a chance to obtain enchanted rings, the higher the level and stage the better the enchanted rings.

Name:	a1.png
Views:	2
Size:	505.5 KB
ID:	1749803

Enchanted Rings

Name:	R1.png
Size:	132.2 KB
ID:	1749804

Enchanted rings are found within Nightmare Abyss and can be equipped within the Enchanted Rings panel. Similar to Dragon Orbs, enchanted rings can be consumed by another enchanted ring to make it more powerful. There are also several other useful functions within the panel including Infusion and Runes for even more powerful stats!

Name:	R2.png
Size:	462.4 KB
ID:	1749805

Flash Sale

Name:	Flash1.png
Size:	641.0 KB
ID:	1749807

During this event various items will be available for time and quantity limited flash sales! Players can see a preview of what may be sold during the next wave of flash sales within the Flash Sale panel. The sale page refreshes whenever a new wave of sales arrives. Each wave arrives at 12:00 every day with the sale page refreshing once per hour. There are 10 refreshes per day and players must wait 2 seconds between purchases. Both Gold Coins and Returned Gold Coins can be used to purchase items (some items can only be purchased with Gold Coins).

Friendship Shop

Name:	fri.png
Size:	425.3 KB
ID:	1749806

Players can receive Friendship points from MP Dungeons- 100 points, the Treasure Hunt – 20 points, and Happy Fight – 10 points with friends. Either you or your friend must NOT check the ‘Use Profit Collections’ option in order to get Friendship points. Players can earn up to 1000 points per day.

Tribal Clash
    This event begins every Sunday from 19:00 to 19:50

Rules
    1. The top 50 players in Battle Rating rankings from the previous week (calculated after the 4 a.m. reset on Sunday) will automatically qualify for Tribal Clash.
    2. The system will randomly match players for battle according to server. For example, an S1 player vs. an S2 player (merged servers count as a single server). Player will enter the battlefield according to match time.
    3. After all battles, the server with the most points wins.
    4. Seal Skills are invalid in Tribal Clash.
    5. If there are no participants, there will be no rewards for that week.

Event Rewards
    (Receivable after the event ends)
    • The player who ranks 1st in Kill Streak rankings will receive the God of War title.
    • Players who rank within the top 10 will receive rank rewards.
    • All participants can receive rewards from the event panel
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 05-21-2014, 11:26 PM.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

like!

[S75] Winter Wonderland (US East)

Comment

Any event for players below 60 ? i c the sale is gonna have a lot of stuff but wht does the window next to it saying possible drps mean ???

Comment

Originally posted by BowElf View Post
        Any event for players below 60 ? i c the sale is gonna have a lot of stuff but wht does the window next to it saying possible drps mean ???
        " Players can see a preview of what may be sold during the next wave of flash sales within the Flash Sale panel. "
        It's a list of items that definitely will be on sale.

Comment

friendship shop should be open to all levels....
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

when will be able to recycle the other shards and morphs?
            Sarah
            [S57]Siliden's Mountain

Comment

Uhm so tribal clash is kinda like a mini cross server challenge?

Comment

how about the 80 gear. Will it be available

Comment

yea it awsome i like it but it to all servers

Comment

warrior will in nightmare in tribal clash~~~~

Comment

For Tribal, clash is that top 50 BR players per server or out the entire server cluster?

Comment

Originally posted by sarahamina View Post
                        when will be able to recycle the other shards and morphs?
                        No ETA on that.

how about the 80 gear. Will it be available
                        Yes, it should be.

For Tribal, clash is that top 50 BR players per server or out the entire server cluster?
                        We don't have more information on Tribal Clash than provided in post.

Comment

I saw in another thread that lvl 70 mythic gear can't be evolved to lvl 80 gear. So would players who have 70 mythic gear need to collect 80 gear from mp dungeon again?

Cheers,
                          Asth

S55 City of Crowns
                          Astherroth

Comment

Originally posted by Astherroth View Post
                            I saw in another thread that lvl 70 mythic gear can't be evolved to lvl 80 gear. So would players who have 70 mythic gear need to collect 80 gear from mp dungeon again?
                            No since it a bug. They will have to wait for fix, which should be fast.

Comment

Ok so I noticed that my Legendary challenge is looking very much like my friends 70 challenge used to look. Is this another way the devs aim to keep us around? Also with this "dragon bond" thing I keep seeing over my friends. Is that supposed to be in affect or is it another thing that we can't use like orb enchanting?

Comment

Working...
                              X