Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

The World Cup Is Coming!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wallachia View Post

You can start envying me now.

Ummmmm..... Why should we envy you????

You should know that not everyone fancy World Cup... A lot of us may not even know about it

Comment

he said it to the world cup fans alf
      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Asking

When CSC event come in my server ???

by : XWarlocKX (122-Clandestine Pool (Oceanic) ) (Server 20)

Comment

nice events, and goalllll. i hope italian won the world cup
          Dragon Pals Player

IGN: Annabad
          Guild: Darklight
          Server: Desert Of Fire (S73)

Comment

csc is supposed to open 2 months afterserver start.
            Aodhan
            S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
            Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

i lke dagon pals sooo muth and is that event so amizing ty all gm's

Comment

good luck for all in that event

Comment

While I like the new stuff (pet shard, world cup clothing, world cup wings) does the old stuff still drop in happy valley (guardian wing shards, Egyptian wing shards, Egyptian clothing shards)?

Comment

Originally posted by R254063657 View Post
                    While I like the new stuff (pet shard, world cup clothing, world cup wings) does the old stuff still drop in happy valley (guardian wing shards, Egyptian wing shards, Egyptian clothing shards)?
                    Nice idea mate! But looking at the prizes in Happy Valley, it seems that the old stuffs are not there, though I'm hoping that they should have included it so we can have a chance to complete them.

Comment

Is this glitch/false advertising or are we meant to have 30% off "items" ?
                      on sever 36 Hidden Realm

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_36.png
Views:	1
Size:	550.0 KB
ID:	1689383

Comment

i wish you can give us a event that will gives a big battle rating ..
                        Last edited by slotshots; 06-10-2014, 11:40 PM.

Comment

I was just wondering if there were going to be any chest drops like there were for the previous happy valleys allowing us to get tickets or if the tickets were limited to the daily log-in/being bought with gold from the extra value gifts?

Comment

ok apparently they decided to have any chests drop making this strictly a casher only event. before people start saying otherwise.......hold on a sec; for once people CAN'T say this is not a pure casher only event. at max free players can only get 91 of all 3 kinds of tickets making it 100% impossible to get any of the new skins or the new wings. I suppose if people saved their tickets from the last happy valley they'll can get more attempts, but still not get the skins or wing. so to the devs thank you for proving me wrong when I thought you couldn't make an event suck even more than the so called anniversary event.

Comment

4 hours online gets players free tickets.... costs nothing, .... free gold offers... costs nothing ( may not be available to all players ) saving tickets from past events.... costs nothing.... and the items may be available in the future for players....
                              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

if they give every thing for free why does players need to use cash then
                                you use cash to get stronger lol
                                Sarah
                                [S57]Siliden's Mountain

Comment

Working...
                                X