Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

The World Cup Is Coming!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

um kitwritten the only way you can get tickets is from the log-ins and buying them with gold; which is shown as only being a viable option for 1 day only. you would have had to
    have saved virtually every ticket from the previous events to really do anything with.

Comment

39 free tickets a day. It doesn't get any better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by millzy86 View Post
        Is this glitch/false advertising or are we meant to have 30% off "items" ?
        on sever 36 Hidden Realm

[ATTACH=CONFIG]90466[/ATTACH]
        30% off vip packs....
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by R233425682 View Post
          um kitwritten the only way you can get tickets is from the log-ins and buying them with gold; which is shown as only being a viable option for 1 day only. you would have had to
          have saved virtually every ticket from the previous events to really do anything with.
          it is why rewards can be repeated or in other events.... R2 is aware that the items may need to be offered in other ways so the players have the chance to gain them.......I am not expecting to get the wings during this event because I am not paying out that much money to get them when there is a chance to get them later as a lower cost or maybe get them for free in some event or something......

Comment

Originally posted by R26107539 View Post
            ok apparently they decided to have any chests drop making this strictly a casher only event. before people start saying otherwise.......hold on a sec; for once people CAN'T say this is not a pure casher only event. at max free players can only get 91 of all 3 kinds of tickets making it 100% impossible to get any of the new skins or the new wings. I suppose if people saved their tickets from the last happy valley they'll can get more attempts, but still not get the skins or wing. so to the devs thank you for proving me wrong when I thought you couldn't make an event suck even more than the so called anniversary event.
            Items are often repeated in events. Just wait for the next.
            Free gold offers, and online bonus. Free.

And even if you don't get to finish an item, you still get other usefull items from using the tickets all free.
            I'll take whatever free goodies I can get and say thank you

Comment

Are the old Happy Valley items still available from this event? I really want to get Guardian Wings SO badly!
              S44: Norsetown
              Ranger ~ TheStorm

Comment

Anyone know if Flash Sales are coming back? If so - when?? - broke ppl need cheap items too!

Comment

I wonder if its worth it to keep easter candies and chests

Cheers;
                  Anntuned
                  Dragon Pals
                  S125 Silent Reef
                  Archer
                  S129
                  Warrior

Lunaria
                  S73

Comment

Originally posted by cmakatura View Post
                    Anyone know if Flash Sales are coming back? If so - when?? - broke ppl need cheap items too!
                    They will come back someday eventually.

Comment

Can we get the Guardian Wings from Happy Valley or is it only World Cup stuff?
                      Ranger ~ TheStorm

Comment

Still no response from my previous post >_<

Are we still able to get other rewards from Happy Valley such as Guardian Wings or only World Cup items?
                        Ranger ~ TheStorm

Comment

there are more items than just the world cup items, there are items like real steel and dickson the nutcracker and paul the octopus shards.....

Comment

Are there Guardian wing shards? Or should I save my tickets until another event?
                            Ranger ~ TheStorm

Comment

as far as I know, there are not but I do not have a list for the event

Comment

How often is there usually a Happy Valley Event?
                                Ranger ~ TheStorm

Comment

Working...
                                X