Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

The World Cup Is Coming!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fired_High View Post
    How often is there usually a Happy Valley Event?
    No fixed time of appearance on that, but it's repeatable event so it will come back eventually.

Comment

For the Next Back of the Happy Valley, do you think was not a good idea to put the Tesseract Lv80 in the Happy Valley Shop ???
      Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
      Guild: LastHero
      Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

This rarely happens to our server whenever there's an event.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	915.9 KB
ID:	1689459

I guess the event is not enticing cashers to spend. Hoping this event ends soon so we can get a better one with more rewards!

Comment

It looks like happy booth points carry over between events. I started this round of happy valley with 3 points.

Comment

our server just reach 300k spent last nymph event... so i think they should extend the total spend in the more the merrier since it only limit 200k.
            plus we get a lot of MCoin and DCoin and for that cost few of the players go TH & DMC now. -__- how i wish they going to put valuable item sometime.

Originally posted by alfhucker View Post
            This rarely happens to our server whenever there's an event.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]90832[/ATTACH]

I guess the event is not enticing cashers to spend. Hoping this event ends soon so we can get a better one with more rewards!
            Last edited by meng29; 06-14-2014, 07:21 PM.

Comment

No VIP Discount on Server 102 Ashen Plains (Europe). Why so?

Comment

I received the Egyptian outfit from the happy valley this time around. I think it was merry go round.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverFly View Post
                  I received the Egyptian outfit from the happy valley this time around. I think it was merry go round.
                  Yeb you get Egyptian outfit there on merry go round.. Got it for myself with 30 days clothing..
                  Aodhan
                  S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
                  Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

Will there be event that gives/sells world cup wings in the future? I have 2 wing shards atm and wont have enough cause event ends tomorrow it would be great if i could get it in future events

Comment

Ummm...just noticed this, what happens when my nutcracker shard expires in two days? I don't think I've ever noticed an expiration date on a pet shard before.

Comment

wait, nevermind - just noticed it's in the temp spot in my bag

Comment

Working...
                        X