Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

World Cup Soccer Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when does the CSC start on S135?

Comment

• Originally posted by R210862127 View Post
      when does the CSC start on S135?
      When there will be enough server and players on them to make a cluster for CSC.

Comment

• oki. me really angry and annoyed so imma at least try to not be rude... im kinda talking for pretty much all active + payers, from the little 139 Foundry Hills server (europe) to bring back at least the exchange flags.... really? who dahell does that?.. takin event off on random days .... u know its super confusing all them dates everywhere...ok it says here 7 but usualy that INCLUDES 7 as well... really bad...really awful.. i hope u can do smth about this..just this once maybe...please? there are loads of ppl with A LOT of flags still because...who dafuq takes out in the day that should end at the end of it no the start... good lord...and make stuff more clear not random dates everywhere would u? ty and hope u gona actually do something regarding the many flags of poor 139

Comment

• Originally posted by KidKishin View Post
          oki. me really angry and annoyed so imma at least try to not be rude... im kinda talking for pretty much all active + payers, from the little 139 Foundry Hills server (europe) to bring back at least the exchange flags.... really? who dahell does that?.. takin event off on random days .... u know its super confusing all them dates everywhere...ok it says here 7 but usualy that INCLUDES 7 as well... really bad...really awful.. i hope u can do smth about this..just this once maybe...please? there are loads of ppl with A LOT of flags still because...who dafuq takes out in the day that should end at the end of it no the start... good lord...and make stuff more clear not random dates everywhere would u? ty and hope u gona actually do something regarding the many flags of poor 139
          Everyone was effected by the way. Mods are looking into it.

Comment

• Hello mods. I'm a little confused because in game it said the soccer event was until the 8th but it looks to be gone already. I saw that the forums said the 7th so the disconnect there seems odd. Could you please clarify? Thank you!

Comment

• whats gone is gone .... but will we able to use the same flags for the new event?
              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
              X