Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

World Cup Soccer Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by alfhucker View Post
    Hi, one question if I my ask.

    I'm aiming to get 50 sun stones. If I'm not able to get 3 wins for Portugal and Italy, this will reset to zero at midnight?

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]92312[/ATTACH]
    You should not lose any of the flags you've earned for exchanging. What resets at midnight are personal and server goal count for the day.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      Ok, there is an artifact buddy. My mistake.
      From description looks like it's availiable only for those who get their artifact rank2.
      Don't see any artifact buddy. Artifact rank is 3. Will it be coming out during this event?

      Comment


      • #18
        I am curious, what determine which teams were not selected for the event?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by R2CS_Cherith View Post
          You should not lose any of the flags you've earned for exchanging. What resets at midnight are personal and server goal count for the day.
          That's great! Thanks for clarifying!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by kevinquah View Post
            Don't see any artifact buddy. Artifact rank is 3. Will it be coming out during this event?
            Yeah me also, I'm not seeing any artifact buddy

            Click image for larger version

Name:	DP.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	676.1 KB
ID:	1689832

            Comment


            • #21
              i love that event put it something duffcult

              Comment


              • #22
                great so we only have 30 minutes to try to win before you lose all progress if you can't score all 3 points? if so than it seems like just another way to force players to spend money if they want to even get anything.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by luckydragon12 View Post
                  great so we only have 30 minutes to try to win before you lose all progress if you can't score all 3 points? if so than it seems like just another way to force players to spend money if they want to even get anything.
                  As stated before, you will not lose the flags you have earned for exchange rewards. The part that resets are goal count numbers at the end of the day which relates to the server goal rewards.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by luckydragon12 View Post
                    great so we only have 30 minutes to try to win before you lose all progress if you can't score all 3 points? if so than it seems like just another way to force players to spend money if they want to even get anything.
                    u loose all the progress made for that particular flag u were working on ...nothing else ... after 30 mins a new flag and 5 more attempts .so i dont see how we r being forced to pay
                    (-[>.<]-)

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      oh btw can mods answer this pls.....goal kicking is timing or pure luck thnx :P
                      (-[>.<]-)

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I have a question about that wardrobe xp box from recharging event.

                        If I understood right, it seems like the instant level up of wardrobe (at least for me since I am at level 4).

                        My question is that does that box disappear in 10 hours? or the buff itself after opening the box disappear in 10 hours?

                        If my 2nd guess is right, then I can hold on to that box until I am at wardrobe level (let's say) 7 or 8 then open for instant level up? (which might take few months)

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by gangyong79 View Post
                          I have a question about that wardrobe xp box from recharging event.

                          If I understood right, it seems like the instant level up of wardrobe (at least for me since I am at level 4).

                          My question is that does that box disappear in 10 hours? or the buff itself after opening the box disappear in 10 hours?

                          If my 2nd guess is right, then I can hold on to that box until I am at wardrobe level (let's say) 7 or 8 then open for instant level up? (which might take few months)
                          Temp wardrobe exp no matter how much can't give a level up. You need at least one source of regular wardrobe exp after.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by R254063657 View Post
                            Temp wardrobe exp no matter how much can't give a level up. You need at least one source of regular wardrobe exp after.
                            ok but the 10 hours expiration is the box? or after opening the box (the buff)?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              First of all great event, even though I feel a little insulted, as the Australian Flag is not there, Australia was part of the World Cup as well, But great event!!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by diablu View Post
                                u loose all the progress made for that particular flag u were working on ...nothing else ... after 30 mins a new flag and 5 more attempts .so i dont see how we r being forced to pay
                                I agree! You can pay for greater rewards and thats it!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X