Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

World Cup Soccer Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gangyong79 View Post
    ok but the 10 hours expiration is the box? or after opening the box (the buff)?
    It's expiration of the box. Temp exp after opening usually stands for 24 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
      oh btw can mods answer this pls.....goal kicking is timing or pure luck thnx :P
      Luck, at least that is how it looks.

Comment

Hello, anyone experiencing problems while trying to claim 1st Soccer Festival reward for server goals and personal goals? Server and i has reached the goal amount required but when i try to claim it says "Basic data does not exist". I have screen attached.Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	1689837

Comment

thank you so much for the event. It is a little bitter sweet that unless your turning your artifact from lvl 2 you cant get the genie guy it would have been helpful but I will try again for lvl 4 another time. Enjoy everyone.

Comment

I got same problem as szabex. I aint able to claim my reward at soccer festival. I got 196 personal goals and the server goals are 2280. When i click claim it says; basic data does not exist. Pls solve this problem cause its good rewards which i dont wanne lose.

Name; goddess
            Server; 71 Blighted Parh(Europak)

Comment

My hole server has that problem, it seems to be a bug.

Comment

It's a bug, it was reported. It will be fixed as soon as it will be possible.

Comment

this is my results using two accounts, one had 500 gc spent, the other had nothing but only free attempts......

I have used the 5 free kicks every 30 minutes for about 8 hours so its 80 kicks on the free account and 25 goals

Click image for larger version

Name:	soccer test.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	1689842
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

If you wanne get high personal goals you should buy challange ticketd, i bough 90 and got 200 personal goals but anyway are we going to get those rewards back when the bug has been fixed?

Comment

Does the mystic xp potion automatically give you 1 full level or does it just give you the xp needed to level up?

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                        It's a bug, it was reported. It will be fixed as soon as it will be possible.
                        Nice, hope we can get the prizes that were not able to receive also

Comment

Yes i am having the same issue on S63 Jungle of Ruins US East. Darkwynd
                          Tylendle
                          Lv88 Warlock
                          S15 Guardian Of Light
                          Guild: Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
                            Duration: 06/25/2014 - 07/01/2014
                            Servers: All servers
                            Rules
                            1. Players can use Challenge Tickets to switch the country they want to try to goal for.
                            2. Each country gets 5 free kicks, switching to a different country resets free attempts.
                            3. A Backup Ball is needed when free attempts have been used to continue kicking.
                            4. A Power Kick consumes one Golden Soccer Shoe.
                            5. Earn 3 goals to win the match and receive the corresponding reward item.
                            6. Use items you collect from winning matches to exchange for rewards in the exchange panel.
                            7. Be careful, exchange attempts are limited.
                            8. Work together with other players from your server to earn server goal rewards.
                            9. Server goals and personal goals reset every day.
                            if i Read Correctly , for this Points :

for Point 7 >> in ALL The 7 DAYS of this Event , we can Catch x10 REWARDS in Totallity ???
                            &
                            for point 9 >> Each Days the personnals Goals & Server Goals are RESETS ???
                            Last edited by minours76; 06-25-2014, 01:09 PM.
                            Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
                            Guild: LastHero
                            Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

same issue in s57 siliden's mountain velkyre
                              Sarah
                              [S57]Siliden's Mountain

Comment

Originally posted by minours76 View Post
                                if i Read Correctly , for this Points :

for Point 7 >> in ALL The 7 DAYS of this Event , we can Catch x10 REWARDS in Totallity ???
                                &
                                for point 9 >> Each Days the personnals Goals & Server Goals are RESETS ???
                                Point 9 is confirmed and yes, they will reset daily.
                                Point 7 will be confirmed after daily reset, but i think it yes and no. There are exchange attempt for each event separately, if you check pet, you will that you have 20 attempts there - those attempts are limited for all event. But they are not 10 for all items.
                                Last edited by Alkaris; 06-25-2014, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X