Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

World Cup Soccer Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
    the soccer festival bug has been fixed.....
    Hi kit, when did it got fixed? coz last time i checked it, it is still not... and i was just afk for an hour or 30mins before reset. Is there a way i can get back my claims? thank you.

Ahri
    S48 Frost Forest (US East)

Comment

about a hour or so ago..... I hit up the new techs as soon as one of them was free and they were straight onto it.... there is no way to get back the claims that have been lost because of the way the event is designed
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
        about a hour or so ago..... I hit up the new techs as soon as one of them was free and they were straight onto it.... there is no way to get back the claims that have been lost because of the way the event is designed
        i see, oh well its just 2 claims i guess... i just hope next time no more bugs like this so we can claim rewards as soon as we meet requirements and such. I can't be in the game all the time and wait for a bug to fixed.. its just a good thing it is not that much, if its a lot, no way i will let it go!

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by R278142945 View Post
          is the world cup outfit we will get from the shards in this event permanent.. or temporary..?
          It's permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by R272986 View Post
            Ok so do we have any idea if this is an actual mistake or is the artifact buddy only available to those upgraded from lv1-lv2. i dont want to claim and use all my sunstones now if its a mistake that they plan on correcting.
            It's only availiable for those who upgraded from lvl1-lvl2. That's not a mistake, that's how it's supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
              It's only availiable for those who upgraded from lvl1-lvl2. That's not a mistake, that's how it's supposed to be.
              So if you already have lvl 2 or higher artifact, you wont see any artifact buddy. That's sad

Comment

any idea? why i spent 500 gold but the spent gold event amount still 24

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastDragonLord View Post
                  any idea? why i spent 500 gold but the spent gold event amount still 24
                  Recharged gold spent?

Comment

Never mind on my latest question, guild member made a mistake. delete this post if you can.
                    Last edited by Bittyboy; 06-26-2014, 08:26 AM. Reason: Answer found

Comment

Be warned the recharge and consumption events are not resetting daily even though they say they do. They are cumulative for right now.

Comment

great event but u get 5 free kicks in soccer festival every 30 minutes for random countries what i don't like it here is the free kicks every 30 minutes have to spend more time again......

Comment

And i ask again (no answer of this question):

The tickets and Balls can only get for Gold Coins or we can find it in 7 Dragons/Demon Tower?

Comment

no, they are not dropping in 7 dragons or DT
                            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

the world cup pet is shards in there or the dragon it self ready to use?
                              theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

Originally posted by thodoris83 View Post
                                the world cup pet is shards in there or the dragon it self ready to use?
                                shards. why would you need 20 dragons?

Comment

Working...
                                X