Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Independence Day Memorabilia!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alfhucker View Post
    Ok thanks, I asked because the text on the actual game itself says, end date is: 23:59 07/08/2014...

So this is a bug, correct text should be: 23:59 07/07/2014
    It's the same issue as with happy valley, it shows different time and it's hard fix, so player better stick to time which is told in announcement.

Comment

I have a question. What if I already have all the nutcracker pets and I still get the shards from independence chest. Do I hold on to those shards from maybe transforming (if there is that option available later at games) or do I throw them away?

Comment

Originally posted by gangyong79 View Post
        I have a question. What if I already have all the nutcracker pets and I still get the shards from independence chest. Do I hold on to those shards from maybe transforming (if there is that option available later at games) or do I throw them away?
        You have to throw away since they're useless. I got wing shards done when world cup event is out but they're giving out wing shards out so I guess It's useless for me to have it though =/
        Aodhan
        S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
        Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aodhan567 View Post
          You have to throw away since they're useless. I got wing shards done when world cup event is out but they're giving out wing shards out so I guess It's useless for me to have it though =/
          ah thx for the answer

darn.. they should give us option to transform those too..

Comment

You never know what devs may think out of it, so if you have some free space better save them.

Comment

Is it a bug that Paul The Octopus shards is not avaible getting throw the chest?

Comment

Originally posted by kazzze View Post
                Is it a bug that Paul The Octopus shards is not avaible getting throw the chest?
                the announcement only mentioned 4 shards so Paul was probably intentionally left out

Comment

Originally posted by Yuyana View Post
                  the announcement only mentioned 4 shards so Paul was probably intentionally left out
                  there still are 4 shards.

2 nutcrackers, outfit shard, and wing shard.

Comment

Personally I'll keep them, I keep all those pebbles shard we get everyday from MP dungeon. So I guess I'll wait for such time when they allow us to convert them into something else.

Comment

This game makes you a hoarder after awhile because you never know what might come in handy later. Like the candy from the last event that you could trade in for feathers.
                      Loving this new event. Should get some nice pets out of it. Thank you!!

Comment

If the wrong end date is the only bug I'll take it. No bugs would be better but if there is a bug I prefer it to be harmless.

Comment

Hi all after see the event of soccer continue 1 week more i decided to make a Excel showing all rewards and what nations and how much need for have this Ã*tems in one document in google for can see all people want it the link is this
                          https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

PD: como buen español que soy estoy muy enfadado porque España solo se necesita en 4 objetos xD
                          ESPARTANOS CUAL ES VUESTRO OFICIO?!!
                          AU! AU! AU!
                          Warrior Star server Thieves forest "s26"

Comment

Originally posted by R2656933
                            Ok i know this is a bit off topic but is there an exact date when dragon hoard will be re-released? Its been a wile since it was taken off line it was only up 1 day and i did get to run it wile it was up and i seen no problem with it other then the boss drops witch were less then the normal monsters i mean they just droped 1 item or to witch were mostly low exp orbs but i see no resion to keep it off line a few days let alone this long with no dat in site for its releasse just fix the boss drops and put it back online .... And thank you and hope to see it soon
                            at least you had a chance to experience it

it was taken out due to problems that came up

as for when it comes back, that depends on when the devs fix it

although the problem seems small, its actually a lot harder to fix, take trivia questions for example

Comment

I just wish the TITLE "FREEDOM FIGHTER" will be sold alone. putting it in the pack with stuffs we dont need just made it costly. not gonna buy it. 5 chests and 100 stamina is not something we need to buy.

Ill just wait for the title alone. if its gonna happen. and if not, will be fine too.

Comment

What chests stopped falling in Tover Demon?

Comment

Working...
                                X