Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Independence Day Memorabilia!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    never mind once i change vpn went better sorry for trouble
    Last edited by thodoris83; 07-04-2014, 11:26 AM.
    theodoros

    s4 europe

    Comment


    • #47
      Will we still be able to get chest tomorrow? some say that the event ends tonigh and others say tomorrow, just wanne be sure, thanks

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by kazzze View Post
        Will we still be able to get chest tomorrow? some say that the event ends tonigh and others say tomorrow, just wanne be sure, thanks
        Event ends tomorrow.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
          Event ends tomorrow.
          I think ull be able to get chests if u are online at 4am server time,before the maintanence,unless there is a maintanencce today,in which case chests will end today

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by anaeD View Post
            I think ull be able to get chests if u are online at 4am server time,before the maintanence,unless there is a maintanencce today,in which case chests will end today
            But do we know for sure that we can get chests after reset and before maint? or is it just a guess?

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by R232326770 View Post
              But do we know for sure that we can get chests after reset and before maint? or is it just a guess?
              Usually chests stop dropping after maintenance for new event.

              Comment


              • #52
                problem is for us east servers as maintenance is always 2 hours before reset so we will miss out on that last demontower chest drops .....please change server maintenance times sometimes around so we are not always on the short end...

                Comment


                • #53
                  Event will untill 24.00 pm of 7 July , Right ? I login on 7 july afternoon 15.00 pm servertime . it not have event.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    why the independents day chest end so earlier? its not fair to those who late online.. didn't it supposedly end at 7.7.14 on 23.59 ?

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      We lost the soccer festival here in S73 too... So why still balls at Extra Value Pack, if the event gone without advice us ?? oh another tricky from r2... get it

                      Thanks a lot r2 for wasted tickets and extra value trick
                      Orochimaru

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        **** they always give us something good then take it back right in front of your face! -epic fail-

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          closing the thread since players want to be rude and insulting.
                          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

                          R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X