Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Goal for All You’ve Got!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goal for All You’ve Got!

Greetings Dragonians! The Soccer Festival is back with this week's update, time to goal with all you’ve got!

Soccer Festival

Click image for larger version

Name:	soccer festival.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	529.0 KB
ID:	1752855

Duration: 07/15/2014 - 07/21/2014
    Servers: S1 - S155
    Description: Join Dragon Pals’ Soccer Festival and earn awesome rewards by scoring goals and earning flags!
    Rules
    1. Players can use Challenge Tickets to switch the country they want to try to goal for.
    2. Each country gets 5 free kicks, switching to a different country resets free attempts.
    3. A Backup Ball is needed when free attempts have been used to continue kicking.
    4. A Power Kick consumes one Golden Soccer Shoe.
    5. Earn 3 goals to win the match and receive the corresponding reward item.
    6. Use items you collect from winning matches to exchange for rewards in the exchange panel.
    7. Be careful, exchange attempts are limited.
    8. Work together with other players from your server to earn server goal rewards.
    9. Server goals and personal goals reset every day.

Online Bonus

Name:	online bonus.jpg
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	1752856

Description: Stay online to gain great rewards every day!

It Pays to Consume

Name:	pays to consume.jpg
Size:	377.6 KB
ID:	1752857
    Description: During the event, players can claim rewards when accumulated consumption total reaches specified amounts. (Returned Gold Coins count, but Market deals and Extra Value Pack do not count.)

Extra Value Pack
    Servers: S1 - S154
    Description: We have prepared a whole slew of extra value packs for all our Dragonians from July 15th to July 21st. Check them out daily in-game to see which of these deals is best for you. Mythic Dragon Orb Chest, Life Crystal, Life Source and Dragon Soul can be found on sale! (Different packs everyday!)

Discounts Galore

Name:	discount.jpg
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	1752858

Description: There will be discounted items in the Shop from July 15th to July 21th. These items won't be on sale forever, get yours now!

thx for bringing soccer festival back...hope can still use the flags from last soccer festival event...

Comment

tyvm for bringing it back..

Comment

Thx now i can use my 100 tickets

Comment

what is that mythic dragon orb chest??

Comment

The cries were heard..seems all is back..THANKS A LOT R2.

Comment

thank you very much
              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by Amir_Ibnu View Post
                what is that mythic dragon orb chest??
                This needs to be answered asap lol.

Comment

thanks for this news ^__^'
                  Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
                  Guild: LastHero
                  Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

dammit,...i'm sell all my flag

Comment

Cannot wait till the event to see if all is as it was before (except Stay Online part which we already know is changed)

Comment

will Exchange be reset Again so its like a new event ? really need those luna essence :s

Comment

my deepest gratitude to the mods and devs!

Comment

I couldn't agree more with the thanks given for honoring our requests. Taking your customers (and your pay checks) and putting them in front of your decisions is a fantastic step to regaining our trust, respect (and $$$'s). My three casher accounts will continue to support r2 games based on the positive resolution I am expecting to see.

** Side note ** - Instead of making lame excuses *cough-kit-cough* be up front. "We're aware there's an error, we made a mistake, we're working on a resolution" instead of "well we have happy valley that blah blah blah ..." "we never officially posted a blah blah blah" . As a customer we expect to be given service not excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by brynn_stone View Post
                              I couldn't agree more with the thanks given for honoring our requests. Taking your customers (and your pay checks) and putting them in front of your decisions is a fantastic step to regaining our trust, respect (and $$$'s). My three casher accounts will continue to support r2 games based on the positive resolution I am expecting to see.

** Side note ** - Instead of making lame excuses *cough-kit-cough* be up front. "We're aware there's an error, we made a mistake, we're working on a resolution" instead of "well we have happy valley that blah blah blah ..." "we never officially posted a blah blah blah" . As a customer we expect to be given service not excuses.
                              Agree with you 100%

Comment

Working...
                              X