Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Spend Less and Earn More!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude...it will last till today (21st)...I guess...not sure though.

Comment

Why so runestone vendor again, it came few week ago and now again. Where is the gem vendor it's been months since i last seen...
      but still thanks for hosting event one after another. I hope gem vendor or purify stone vendor will come the week after..

Comment

Nice one...thanks. Have already informed it to my guild.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyFrozy View Post
          Why so runestone vendor again, it came few week ago and now again. Where is the gem vendor it's been months since i last seen...
          but still thanks for hosting event one after another. I hope gem vendor or purify stone vendor will come the week after..
          I also hope, SkyFrozy. But...a few weeks ago? I have been playing this since a few months, and never saw a Travelling Vendor, let alone a Gem Vendor...
          Last edited by Zenalie; 07-21-2014, 09:50 AM. Reason: Accidently added an URL...sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Aarihanna6789 View Post
            this sucks for people like my hubby.......he cant do anything not even beat the first floor of Nightmare abyss......and he cant spend money.....all he can get is 68 br a day
            If he can beat at least 1 floor, it still counts as a victory and he can continuously do it 10 times a day with Continuous attack and get the Hot Event rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenalie View Post
              I also hope, SkyFrozy. But...a few weeks ago? I have been playing this since a few months, and never saw a Travelling Vendor, let alone a Gem Vendor...
              Yeah, there was Travelling Vendor few weeks ago.. (Around 1st Soccer Festival in June)
              Aodhan
              S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
              Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

I may be mis-interpreting this, but... "Spend less and Earn More"

If I spent nothing, I would still get so much less than cashers. I think a more appropriate event title is in need?
                You'd think with an event title like that, non-cashers would get more rewards...
                Last edited by Fired_High; 07-21-2014, 10:57 AM.
                S44: Norsetown
                Ranger ~ TheStorm

Comment

true, but since he can't even beat the 1st floor he's unable to do the continuous attack...

Comment

I don't understand why the runestone vendor is back. It just seems like it would make sense to have him appear at a much later time when more players can utilize him. A gem vendor would be much appreciated and useful to all players.

Comment

Originally posted by R239982049 View Post
                      I don't understand why the runestone vendor is back. It just seems like it would make sense to have him appear at a much later time when more players can utilize him. A gem vendor would be much appreciated and useful to all players.
                      Cause most rewards of this event provide runestones.
                      Gem vendor will come around someday.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                        Gem vendor will come around someday.
                        when gem vendors came around, i used to believe it was a bi-monthly thing
                        (mid August, end of September, mid December, beginning of February, end of April/beginning of May)

been 3 months since the last 1
                        Last edited by Yuyana; 07-21-2014, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuyana View Post
                          when gem vendors came around, i used to believe it was a bi-monthly thing
                          (mid August, end of September, mid December, beginning of February, end of April/beginning of May)

been 3 months since the last 1
                          They watch stats and see people hoarding gems. They'll wait until they see people start to give up, convert their gems and then *POOF* gem vendor will be there right after you've given up and done yours.

Comment

Yep, that has happened to me quite a few times now.

Comment

Originally posted by Soulurker View Post
                              They watch stats and see people hoarding gems. They'll wait until they see people start to give up, convert their gems and then *POOF* gem vendor will be there right after you've given up and done yours.
                              I understand you mate, but actually we don't have to blame anyone if we have been impatient.
                              Call me Alf, I love to Hack. My friends call me Alf the Hacker

Comment

good but some thing Duffculte

Comment

Working...
                                X