Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Spend Less and Earn More!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aarihanna6789 View Post
    this sucks for people like my hubby.......he cant do anything not even beat the first floor of Nightmare abyss......and he cant spend money.....all he can get is 68 br a day
    what br is he and his dragon and what nymph?

here is how I beat my first.

10 star illustria lvl 45
    211k br unbuffed br
    230k br dragon ancient holy dragon

I used lvl 5 crit def, magatk,crit, pdef,hp scrolls. just keep trying over and over and over and u might pass the first dungeon

Comment

Originally posted by R228473942 View Post
      good but some thing Duffculte
      who is Duffculte

Comment

can you put all soccer item recycle in please
        DThunder

Comment

Originally posted by DThunders46 View Post
          can you put all soccer item recycle in please
          and can u add all items from previous events like halloween for recycle please?
          server [S21]SilverSerpentInn,character in game: Genie

Alt: ingame character:CatDraGon, [S21]

Comment

Yeah, Runestone vendor was out on 4th june and here's again... -.-
            I hope gem vendor will be out next week
            It's about 2 and a half months since the last gem vendor.

Comment

Title for event is indeed a bit exagerated, if you check the gold amount for a decent extra reward...Did i mention that ppl left game with the reason that it is EXPENSIVE? And i mean ppl who spent money on a monthly basis on this game. People leaving and giving accounts to fellow guildies, soon we end up that we have 200 active players on a server, but actually there is only like 50 players behind the accounts = less money spent on this game. So think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by szabex View Post
                Title for event is indeed a bit exagerated, if you check the gold amount for a decent extra reward...Did i mention that ppl left game with the reason that it is EXPENSIVE? And i mean ppl who spent money on a monthly basis on this game. People leaving and giving accounts to fellow guildies, soon we end up that we have 200 active players on a server, but actually there is only like 50 players behind the accounts = less money spent on this game. So think about it.
                Finally, first person to actually agree with me >_< Mods always ignore my statements
                S44: Norsetown
                Ranger ~ TheStorm

Comment

It is always expensive the first time it appears. It is up to you if you buy it or not. You can always wait till it goes on sale..in 5-6 months time that is..True almost everything are expensive here now..They could have made the nymph stones much cheaper. Seems everyone is already happy getting to lvl 10 or lvl 12 nymphs.

Comment

This game gives a twisted sense to a free to play game. The br you can get by free is so low compared what you get by spending money, that spending is a must in here if you wanna enjoy all the contents of this free to play game (mostly the endgame content, ex. the latest MP dungeons) it is a must to spend thousands of gold monthly (if you wait for the good events), or you might end up being useless in most of the events/dungeons or other stuff. And please dont come with arguments like you can farm gear and other stuff for free, because as i sayed it gives a hilaryous amount of BR compared to shop stuff + you need ages to get them as free player. Also the free gold from CSC betting should be considered as some compensation for the high prices in here, and not as a reward or noble action from r2games.

Comment

Originally posted by Seylinya View Post
                      what br is he and his dragon and what nymph?

here is how I beat my first.

10 star illustria lvl 45
                      211k br unbuffed br
                      230k br dragon ancient holy dragon

I used lvl 5 crit def, magatk,crit, pdef,hp scrolls. just keep trying over and over and over and u might pass the first dungeon
                      i seriously wouldnt even bother with crit scroll u nearly never land crits in abyss. better to get p/matk, crit def, hp, mdef, pdef instead

Comment

Gimmmmme a wardrobe eveeennnnnt!!!
                        Crystal Saga
                        Server: (S3) Kaymo Mountain
                        Ign: Tinkerton

Dragon Pals

Server: (S42) The Moors
                        Ign: Zonk

Censored since 2011

Comment

can you gave a wings i have no wings and i have no money please gave a wings please!!

Comment

please merge all oceanic server ;D

Comment

Originally posted by pyromaniac666 View Post
                              i seriously wouldnt even bother with crit scroll u nearly never land crits in abyss. better to get p/matk, crit def, hp, mdef, pdef instead
                              yeah u are right I sometimes do land a crit, but yeah scrolls is the key. especially the crit def one. I bought the one from flashsale a couple of times and it does help a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X