Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Spend Less and Earn More!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spend Less and Earn More!

Greetings Dragonians! This week's update brings us back some awesome outfits and pets, plus a whole slew of amazing items. See details below!

It Pays to Consume

Click image for larger version

Name:	It Pays to Consume.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	1753646
    Duration: 7/22/2014 – 7/28/2014
    Server: S1 – S154
    Description: During the event, players can claim rewards when accumulated consumption total reaches specified amounts.

Note: Returned Gold Coins count, however Market deals and Extra Value Packs do not count.

Daily Recharge Bonus

Name:	Daily Recharge Bonus.jpg
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	1753647
    Description: Recharge certain amounts of Gold Coins daily and receive bonus rewards (data resets every day).

Online Bonus

Name:	Online Bonus.jpg
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	1753648
    Description: Stay online for certain amounts of time to gain great rewards every day!

Nightmare Abyss Challenge

Name:	Destroy the Nightmare.jpg
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	1753649
    Server: S1 – S155
    Description: Earn certain victories in the Nightmare Abyss, unlocked at level 60, to receive great rewards.

Traveling Vendor

Name:	Traveling Vendor.jpg
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	1753650
    Description: The traveling vendor is back! This time he has brought high level Runestones! Be quick to claim yours while you can.

Extra Value Pack
    Server: S1 – S155
    Description: We have prepared a whole slew of extra value packs for all our Dragonians from July 22nd to July 28th. Check them out daily in-game to see which of these deals is best for you. Mysterious Chest (Runestone), 4-star Enchanted Rings Chest, Dream Breaker Card and Mythic Dragon Orb Chest can be found on sale! Different packs available for each day!

Discounts Galore

Name:	Discounts Galore.jpg
Size:	156.8 KB
ID:	1753651
    Servers: S1 – S155
    Description: There will be discounted items in the Shop from July 22nd to July 28th. These items won’t be on sale forever, so get your hands on them now!

not bad but when i saw outfit mentioned thought there's wardrobe event

s31

Beroch lvl69 Mage
    Kayumanggi/Bahaghari lvl59 Archer

Comment

counting this vendor 3 of the last 4 have sold runestones...

Comment

is the soccer event will deleted?

Comment

only runestone in traveling vendor?? we all thought it would be gem and purify vendor.. omg, we're hoping too much

Comment

after mainte soccer gone?

Comment

Oh look, Traveling Vendor is back!!! of course it had to be runestones... I feel like I want to cry...

Comment

dont remove soccer please i didnt yet exchange it supposed the east and west server have it till day of 21?

dont remove soccer please please i didnt yet exchange my flags east and west server should still have it
                Last edited by Alkaris; 07-21-2014, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir_Ibnu View Post
                  only runestone in traveling vendor?? we all thought it would be gem and purify vendor.. omg, we're hoping too much
                  Too much expectation can be frustrating, but I do understand you, I was hoping for a gem or purify vendor to come in too. But we can still hold on to our gems, and hope that the vendor will come soon!
                  Call me Alf, I love to Hack. My friends call me Alf the Hacker

Comment

this sucks for people like my hubby.......he cant do anything not even beat the first floor of Nightmare abyss......and he cant spend money.....all he can get is 68 br a day
                    Last edited by Aarihanna6789; 07-21-2014, 02:56 AM.

Comment

ohhhh why did you change the soccer event due date its say that soccer event is from july 14~21 but now you change it from 14~20
                      Last edited by _mIyaKa_; 07-21-2014, 02:58 AM.

Comment

it's quite simple really. it did the exact same thing the 1st time they did the event so after getting hand burned the 1st time it happened you went ahead and stuck it back into the flames again.

Comment

yeah they just can learn or purposely do that? Any why this company cant read the date they set correctly?

Comment

well it seems the event is still up for the time being

Comment

why is runestone vendor again .... I want gem vendor x'<
                              Dragon Pals
                              Charater: PSYREN
                              Guild : ASURA
                              Server: S2 Azure Coast

Comment

Working...
                              X