Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Spend Less and Earn More!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Mars
    started a topic Spend Less and Earn More!

Spend Less and Earn More!

Greetings Dragonians! This week's update brings us back some awesome outfits and pets, plus a whole slew of amazing items. See details below!

It Pays to Consume

Click image for larger version

Name:	It Pays to Consume.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	1753646
    Duration: 7/22/2014 – 7/28/2014
    Server: S1 – S154
    Description: During the event, players can claim rewards when accumulated consumption total reaches specified amounts.

Note: Returned Gold Coins count, however Market deals and Extra Value Packs do not count.

Daily Recharge Bonus

Name:	Daily Recharge Bonus.jpg
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	1753647
    Description: Recharge certain amounts of Gold Coins daily and receive bonus rewards (data resets every day).

Online Bonus

Name:	Online Bonus.jpg
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	1753648
    Description: Stay online for certain amounts of time to gain great rewards every day!

Nightmare Abyss Challenge

Name:	Destroy the Nightmare.jpg
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	1753649
    Server: S1 – S155
    Description: Earn certain victories in the Nightmare Abyss, unlocked at level 60, to receive great rewards.

Traveling Vendor

Name:	Traveling Vendor.jpg
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	1753650
    Description: The traveling vendor is back! This time he has brought high level Runestones! Be quick to claim yours while you can.

Extra Value Pack
    Server: S1 – S155
    Description: We have prepared a whole slew of extra value packs for all our Dragonians from July 22nd to July 28th. Check them out daily in-game to see which of these deals is best for you. Mysterious Chest (Runestone), 4-star Enchanted Rings Chest, Dream Breaker Card and Mythic Dragon Orb Chest can be found on sale! Different packs available for each day!

Discounts Galore

Name:	Discounts Galore.jpg
Size:	156.8 KB
ID:	1753651
    Servers: S1 – S155
    Description: There will be discounted items in the Shop from July 22nd to July 28th. These items won’t be on sale forever, so get your hands on them now!

• Seylinya
    replied
    Originally posted by pyromaniac666 View Post
    i seriously wouldnt even bother with crit scroll u nearly never land crits in abyss. better to get p/matk, crit def, hp, mdef, pdef instead
    yeah u are right I sometimes do land a crit, but yeah scrolls is the key. especially the crit def one. I bought the one from flashsale a couple of times and it does help a lot.

Leave a comment:

• mazterhao
    replied
    please merge all oceanic server ;D

Leave a comment:

• R25071325
    replied
    can you gave a wings i have no wings and i have no money please gave a wings please!!

Leave a comment:

• Karibs
    replied
    Gimmmmme a wardrobe eveeennnnnt!!!

Leave a comment:

• pyromaniac666
    replied
    Originally posted by Seylinya View Post
    what br is he and his dragon and what nymph?

here is how I beat my first.

10 star illustria lvl 45
    211k br unbuffed br
    230k br dragon ancient holy dragon

I used lvl 5 crit def, magatk,crit, pdef,hp scrolls. just keep trying over and over and over and u might pass the first dungeon
    i seriously wouldnt even bother with crit scroll u nearly never land crits in abyss. better to get p/matk, crit def, hp, mdef, pdef instead

Leave a comment:

• szabex
    replied
    This game gives a twisted sense to a free to play game. The br you can get by free is so low compared what you get by spending money, that spending is a must in here if you wanna enjoy all the contents of this free to play game (mostly the endgame content, ex. the latest MP dungeons) it is a must to spend thousands of gold monthly (if you wait for the good events), or you might end up being useless in most of the events/dungeons or other stuff. And please dont come with arguments like you can farm gear and other stuff for free, because as i sayed it gives a hilaryous amount of BR compared to shop stuff + you need ages to get them as free player. Also the free gold from CSC betting should be considered as some compensation for the high prices in here, and not as a reward or noble action from r2games.

Leave a comment:

• XGungnirX
    replied
    It is always expensive the first time it appears. It is up to you if you buy it or not. You can always wait till it goes on sale..in 5-6 months time that is..True almost everything are expensive here now..They could have made the nymph stones much cheaper. Seems everyone is already happy getting to lvl 10 or lvl 12 nymphs.

Leave a comment:

• Fired_High
    replied
    Originally posted by szabex View Post
    Title for event is indeed a bit exagerated, if you check the gold amount for a decent extra reward...Did i mention that ppl left game with the reason that it is EXPENSIVE? And i mean ppl who spent money on a monthly basis on this game. People leaving and giving accounts to fellow guildies, soon we end up that we have 200 active players on a server, but actually there is only like 50 players behind the accounts = less money spent on this game. So think about it.
    Finally, first person to actually agree with me >_< Mods always ignore my statements

Leave a comment:

• szabex
    replied
    Title for event is indeed a bit exagerated, if you check the gold amount for a decent extra reward...Did i mention that ppl left game with the reason that it is EXPENSIVE? And i mean ppl who spent money on a monthly basis on this game. People leaving and giving accounts to fellow guildies, soon we end up that we have 200 active players on a server, but actually there is only like 50 players behind the accounts = less money spent on this game. So think about it.

Leave a comment:

• SkyFrozy
    replied
    Yeah, Runestone vendor was out on 4th june and here's again... -.-
    I hope gem vendor will be out next week
    It's about 2 and a half months since the last gem vendor.

Leave a comment:

• R223469974
    replied
    Originally posted by DThunders46 View Post
    can you put all soccer item recycle in please
    and can u add all items from previous events like halloween for recycle please?

Leave a comment:

• DThunders46
    replied
    can you put all soccer item recycle in please

Leave a comment:

• R278142945
    replied
    Originally posted by R228473942 View Post
    good but some thing Duffculte
    who is Duffculte

Leave a comment:

• Seylinya
    replied
    Originally posted by Aarihanna6789 View Post
    this sucks for people like my hubby.......he cant do anything not even beat the first floor of Nightmare abyss......and he cant spend money.....all he can get is 68 br a day
    what br is he and his dragon and what nymph?

here is how I beat my first.

10 star illustria lvl 45
    211k br unbuffed br
    230k br dragon ancient holy dragon

I used lvl 5 crit def, magatk,crit, pdef,hp scrolls. just keep trying over and over and over and u might pass the first dungeon

Leave a comment:

Working...
X