Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Upgrade Your Wardrobe, Boost Attributes!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade Your Wardrobe, Boost Attributes!

Greetings Dragonians! Wardrobe Boost and Flash Sales are back with this week’s update! What are you waiting for?! Boost your attributes even higher and grab all the wonderful goodies before everyone else does.

Wardrobe Boost

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wardrobe Boost.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	208.5 KB
ID:	1754308
    Duration: 08/05/2014 - 08/11/2014
    Servers: S1 - S155
    Description: Wear clothing to boost attributes! Activate, renew or use clothing cards to gain EXP to level up your Wardrobe. A higher level Wardrobe will boost character attributes even higher. Rewards will be subject to item levels.

Flash Sale

Name:	Flash Sale.2.jpg
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	1754309

Duration: 08/05/2014 - 08/11/2014 (Daily from 12:00 – 22:00 server time)
    Description: During this event, various items (in limited amounts) will be on sale for a limited time! Players can see a preview of what may be sold during the next wave of flash sales within the Flash Sale panel. The sale page refreshes whenever a new wave of sales arrives. Each wave arrives at 12:00 daily with the sale page refreshing once per hour. There are 10 refreshes per day and players must wait 2 seconds between purchases. Both Gold Coins and Returned Gold Coins can be used to purchase items (some items can only be purchased with Gold Coins).

Online Bonus

Name:	Online Bonus.2.jpg
Size:	129.1 KB
ID:	1754310
    Description: Stay online to gain great rewards every day!

It Pays to Consume

Name:	It Pays to Consume.2.jpg
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	1754311

Description: During the event, players can claim rewards when accumulated consumption reaches the specified amounts. (Returned Gold Coins count, but Market deals and Extra Value Packs do NOT count.)

Extra Value Pack
    Description: We have prepared a whole slew of extra value packs for all our Dragonians from August 5th to August 11th. Check them out daily in-game to see which of these deals are best for you. Fashion Soul, Wardrobe EXP, Life Crystal, Jade Dragon Essence and Lucky Coins can be found on sale! (Different packs every day!)

Discounts Galore

Name:	discount glore.2.jpg
Size:	184.3 KB
ID:	1754312
    Description: There will be discounted items in the Shop from August 5th to August 11th. These items won’t be on sale forever, so get them while you can!

will the magic lamp issues be fixed?

Comment

I see fashion soul is in EVG. Does this mean there is no free way to activate it?

Comment

don't fix in server 157 ?

Comment

still mainte?? how long till fix all server?

Comment

Magic lamp is still messed up can't claim prize and the flash sale isn't showing up on my screen i have still the lucky Bazaar and the buy gold for gold showing up did this problem not get fixed during maintence or what?

Comment

Originally posted by R226034538 View Post
              Magic lamp is still messed up can't claim prize and the flash sale isn't showing up on my screen i have still the lucky Bazaar and the buy gold for gold showing up did this problem not get fixed during maintence or what?

the lamp is still bug byt for flash sale it opens tomorow 5/8/14 and th other staff from this event
              theodoros

s4 europe

Comment

Originally posted by R226034538 View Post
                Flash Sale starts tomarrow so you are not suposed to see it yet. As for the magic lamp we can now share but not claim which to me is more annoying.

Comment

need clue, how much bonus temporar we get if we want to boost to lv 7 wardrobe??

Comment

Now THIS is a long awaited present/event. As one of many players who have been saving their essence let me be the first to say "thank you". For everyone complaining about the lamp ... enjoy this event and REALLY give your player a huge BR boost. If lamp is still bugged after the event concludes, feel free to babble your typings.

Comment

"It Pays To Consume" not working i bought permanent gold armor it didnt count on hot event tried refreshing page but it didnt work

Comment

I purchased one of the lvl 8 pack but it did not upgrade me. Also my bonus experience didn't work for my lvl 7 wardrobe. I only needed 1 point and it wouldn't give me that one point of experience. Is there a reason

Comment

Originally posted by williamhurtz View Post
                          "It Pays To Consume" not working i bought permanent gold armor it didnt count on hot event tried refreshing page but it didnt work
                          same here i renewed my gold armor for 3.1k gold it didnt count on "It Pays To Consume"

Comment

Wardrobe Boost only goes to lvl 5 rewards, where is Lv. 6 to 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity370 View Post
                              same here i renewed my gold armor for 3.1k gold it didnt count on "It Pays To Consume"
                              Create a topic in bothersome bugs section with screenshots.

I purchased one of the lvl 8 pack but it did not upgrade me. Also my bonus experience didn't work for my lvl 7 wardrobe. I only needed 1 point and it wouldn't give me that one point of experience. Is there a reason
                              Wardrobe level cannot be upgraded with temporary exp, you need to use outfit or essence for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X