Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Server 30 Mayan Precipice Magic Lamp still broken

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 30 Mayan Precipice Magic Lamp still broken

on server 30 the magic lamp is still broken i can claim on server 28 Dark Woods but not on Mayan Precipice plz fix it

How about some details? Which rewards you can claim in S28? If its about sharing gamins experience they work for all.

Comment

the new magic lamp add on's i cant claim on server 30 the others i have already claimed

Comment

Originally posted by REDTOAST View Post
        the new magic lamp add on's i cant claim on server 30 the others i have already claimed
        Nobody can claim them.

Comment

i thought that the magic lamp was going to get fixed with the last maintance

Comment

i thought that the magic lamp was going to get fixed with the last maintance
            We tried to fix it, but fix wasnt successful. There was additional issues.

Comment

ok do u know when it will be fixed

Comment

ok do u know when it will be fixed
                When working fix will be applied.

Comment

I play on server 28 dark woods and I am still not able to claim the rewards for the newer quests they added (the ones that give gold coins as reward) such as the summon 7/7 dragon guardians and get 100 gold coins.

Comment

The thread for it already exist, we are still working on issue.

Comment

Working...
                    X