Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

tribal clash message

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tribal clash message

Dynares..server 25 US East Forest of Potions

When I click the tribal clash icon it tells me synching with remote server..Is this a glitch? It was giving the same message last week when it didn't work.

Tribal Clash

Many players on S64 Jungle of Ruins (US East) are reporting that tribal clash is still not working. received bugged mail message same as last week and when clicked the Tribal Clash icon get "Data is Synchronizing with remote server" message same as last week.. I did not screen shot this since the issue is exactly the same as we experienced last week and there were plenty of shots submitted at that time.. Any updated information on what is happening with Tribal clash would be appreciated.. Thanks

Vanyel
    formerly Darkwynd
    S64 Jungle of Ruins (US East)
    Tylendle
    Lv88 Warlock
    S15 Guardian Of Light
    Guild: Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwynd1976 View Post
      Many players on S64 Jungle of Ruins (US East) are reporting that tribal clash is still not working. received bugged mail message same as last week and when clicked the Tribal Clash icon get "Data is Synchronizing with remote server" message same as last week.. I did not screen shot this since the issue is exactly the same as we experienced last week and there were plenty of shots submitted at that time.. Any updated information on what is happening with Tribal clash would be appreciated.. Thanks

Vanyel
      formerly Darkwynd
      Just checked it, are you in top50 and have you received an empty system message today?

Comment

Yeah i just got this message as well and i know I checked tribal clash earlier on in the week and it popped up fine. Now its giving me the same message as the poster of this thread.
        Characters Owned

S1 - Dragon Valley - Zalenzo - Mage - Level 59
        S3 - Misty Towers - Drave - Archer - Level 120

Comment

Just checked it, are you in top50 and have you received an empty system message today?
          Yes i am in Top 50 number 11 in Battle rating on S64 and yes i received the blank mail message today but i did not screen that and have already deleted it. i will include screens of other proof for you.. also like DraveDragoheart said earlier this week it worked fine for me but not now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tc1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	574.1 KB
ID:	1693639

Name:	tc2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	519.8 KB
ID:	1693640
          Tylendle
          Lv88 Warlock
          S15 Guardian Of Light

Comment

Have you tried to reset your cache and cookies?
            And let me confirm one more thing, your servers are not merged one right?
            Last edited by Alkaris; 08-24-2014, 02:20 PM.

Comment

As a matter of fact the server I am in IS a merged one I forget which servers however since it was recent but mine has been merged twice now. from what I know its at least S3 (which is the server I am in that is having the problem), S5 and S6...there are more that we merged with but as stated I cant remember which since there was a lot of them.

Servers and characters are in my sig.
              Last edited by DraveDragoheart; 08-24-2014, 02:34 PM. Reason: adding more merge information
              Characters Owned

S1 - Dragon Valley - Zalenzo - Mage - Level 59
              S3 - Misty Towers - Drave - Archer - Level 120

Comment

I can open Tribal Clash on the west coast server but not on the east coast. I also got the phantom mail on the east coast toons.

Comment

Tribal Clash worked for us and we were Merged twice so whatever it is it is not the merge.

IGN: prNu
                  BR: 4.4M+
                  Class: 80 Corsair
                  Server: 48

Comment

Originally posted by DraveDragoheart View Post
                    As a matter of fact the server I am in IS a merged one I forget which servers however since it was recent but mine has been merged twice now. from what I know its at least S3 (which is the server I am in that is having the problem), S5 and S6...there are more that we merged with but as stated I cant remember which since there was a lot of them.

Servers and characters are in my sig.
                    The problem is that i had a confirmation for S3 to open it successfully. I had confrimed that S1 and S49 have problems with opening it and they are unmerged.

Comment

S39, s46, and s121 cannot open tribal, s105 can.

Comment

s80 - can't open reward chests, didn't get bravery points

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                          Have you tried to reset your cache and cookies?
                          And let me confirm one more thing, your servers are not merged one right?
                          yes i reset cache and cookies daily to reduce potential lag.. and yes we were merged once months ago but were not part of this latest round of merges..our merged server is S31.. getting close to event time and as you can see from another screen shot still no luck opening..

Name:	TC3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	543.5 KB
ID:	1693651

Vanyel
                          formerly Darkwynd
                          Last edited by Darkwynd1976; 08-24-2014, 04:56 PM.
                          Tylendle
                          Lv88 Warlock
                          S15 Guardian Of Light

Comment

S142

S142 cannot open Tribal Clash either. Same message as the images posted above.

Comment

What's next? Triple rewards?

Comment

Working...
                              X