Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

unable to resolve the server's dns address

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keroro-x
    started a topic unable to resolve the server's dns address

unable to resolve the server's dns address

it's the 2nd thread and already a few days i can connect to any server
    everytime i try to connect always appear unable to resolve the server's dns address
    things that i already do for trying to fix this things up:
    1. clean browser & computer chace & cookies
    2. flushing and changing dns to fast public dns
    3. i try many browser such as : chrome, firefox, opera, comodo (dragon & ice dragon)
    3. reinstall browser, flasplayer, and my OS windows 7
    4. contacting my internet vendor and they check on my internet not have any problem at all
    5. posting first thread without any conclusion or more help (seems like abandoned by helper here)
    and after all those thing i did, still unable to resolve server's dns address
    i post this one for my last choice of hope that R2games hear me, stop updating and maintenance for new event but make the games easier and lighter to access by anyone who really wanna play this game.
    i play in s152 and i'm not a "free player" but i spend money on this game, so please show me ur good service to me please. i'm so much desperate, mad and angry right now coz i dunno what else i can do to solve this stupid problem.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SnapCrab_NoName_2014-9-2_18-33-9_No-00.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	1756088

• Rap-catbits
    replied
    Why is it ALWAYS happening with the DNS issues?? I keep missing event because of this REALLY troublesome DNS issue! Come on DP, get your act together and fix this!

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Once more time, proxy or vpn use is not against game rules. If you break rules while using it(such as scamming) you will be banned not for proxy, but for scamming.

Leave a comment:

• farmer1986
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
    Nope, its not, since its not a tool which modifies or make your gameplay easier.
    proxy or vpn is not allowed in every online game coz many bad things like scamming and etc can be done by using that way. and anyway player can trick the free gold offer by using proxy and i believe that will cause unlucky thing to R2games. owh i almost forget, one of vet said proxy or vpn is not allowed. so which one that i should believe?

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by keroro-x View Post
    isn't it using vpn or proxy againts the gaming rule?
    Nope, its not, since its not a tool which modifies or make your gameplay easier.

Leave a comment:

• keroro-x
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
    The only thing it shows that DNS route from your computer to our server is failing somewhere. Its not our end, because there would be many players with that issue, so its either your end or something in the middle, which is out of our reach.
    Since you had a partial success with using VPN, you must continue search in that direction and find a fine working VPN.
    isn't it using vpn or proxy againts the gaming rule?

Leave a comment:

• thodoris83
    replied
    Originally posted by keroro-x View Post
    thanks dude, it really work now, can access my game without any trouble
    but after reloading the game, it stop working.
    and when playing the game, like in DD, it failed to load the map and the question.

like alkaris said search for better vpn i use english region vpn from holla trie it even you can trie from the same region(england) difrent vpn if not trie usa
    byt before all this i believe you have messed i litle your compyter download and use ccleaner for clean hystori/cache plus resolve isues in registry (1 box below)
    keep it simple
    good luck

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    then i try to open chrome://net-internals/#dns in my chrome and find this interesting new things, it say dpeu37.r2games.com is the main problem coz it's address is really hard to reach. can r2games make it easier to reach? i know ur security to protect server's real ip address but make it too strong mean make it harder to reach especially with slow bandwith speed user
    The only thing it shows that DNS route from your computer to our server is failing somewhere. Its not our end, because there would be many players with that issue, so its either your end or something in the middle, which is out of our reach.
    Since you had a partial success with using VPN, you must continue search in that direction and find a fine working VPN.

Leave a comment:

• keroro-x
    replied
    Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
    There is an external DNS issue that s affecting players ability to access some R2 Games.

1) Try using Comodo Dragon browser with the secure DNS server enabled
    2) Try changing your DNS to 8.8.8.8 or 114.114.114.114
    3) Try flushing your DNS cache https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html
    4) Try using a VPN like hotspot shield.

We appreciate your patience during this time, but it is not something that R2Games controls. We want to get you back to gaming quickly and these are the steps we think will solve your problem try them in order.
    i odi use comodo but still not working,
    i odi use that dns (8.8.8.8 & 114.114.114.114) and it's not working too
    i odi use vpn and it work, but really slow and laggy then if i reload, it failed to resolve the server's dns address again

then i try to open chrome://net-internals/#dns in my chrome and find this interesting new things, it say dpeu37.r2games.com is the main problem coz it's address is really hard to reach. can r2games make it easier to reach? i know ur security to protect server's real ip address but make it too strong mean make it harder to reach especially with slow bandwith speed user
    Last edited by keroro-x; 09-04-2014, 09:09 AM. Reason: forget to say something

Leave a comment:

• keroro-x
    replied
    Originally posted by thodoris83 View Post
    trie this
    http://hola.org/
    install it once you install click in the icon atyp right corner (fire face icon) click the arrow chose country (for me uk work better) and trie to reload the game
    hope it will help you
    thanks dude, it really work now, can access my game without any trouble
    but after reloading the game, it stop working.
    and when playing the game, like in DD, it failed to load the map and the question.
    Last edited by keroro-x; 09-04-2014, 09:10 AM. Reason: forget to say something

Leave a comment:

• thodoris83
    replied
    trie this
    http://hola.org/
    install it once you install click in the icon atyp right corner (fire face icon) click the arrow chose country (for me uk work better) and trie to reload the game
    hope it will help you

Leave a comment:

• CafeAuLait
    replied
    There is an external DNS issue that s affecting players ability to access some R2 Games.

1) Try using Comodo Dragon browser with the secure DNS server enabled
    2) Try changing your DNS to 8.8.8.8 or 114.114.114.114
    3) Try flushing your DNS cache https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html
    4) Try using a VPN like hotspot shield.

We appreciate your patience during this time, but it is not something that R2Games controls. We want to get you back to gaming quickly and these are the steps we think will solve your problem try them in order.

Leave a comment:

• keroro-x
    replied
    i odi use google dns 8.8.8.8 (primary) 8.8.4.4 (secondary)
    then i try to use 208.67.222.222 & 208.67.220.220
    and both of it US dns, any suggestion another dns that i can use?
    btw when i use dragon & icedragon browser, both use their own dns and it's US too if i'm not wrong
    Last edited by keroro-x; 09-02-2014, 08:10 AM. Reason: forget to say something

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    2. flushing and changing dns to fast public dns
    I think you're making some mistake here, you dont need to change to fast DNS, you need to switch to different region DNS(better US i think), so your DNS route to game server will come through totally different servers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X