Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Magic Lamp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Lamp

Trying to claim after share, says basic data does not exist.

I'm trying to claim a share and nothing is happening either.

Comment

Originally posted by R223115662 View Post
      I'm trying to claim a share and nothing is happening either.
      You can share but not claim? Or you cant share?

Comment

I had issued a ticket to dev

Click image for larger version

Name:	9-29-2014 12-08-56 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	1695989

Comment

Same here

Name:	MagicLampBug.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	1695997

Comment

We know about this issue and it was reported already.

Comment

^^ talked with vet about this in chat and they had no idea about this: would've been nice, before trying to clear cache and a whole bunch of things, to have known it wasn't on my end. might want to inform staff so they all know?

At least we can still share them no problem - I don't mind having to wait to collect, till it's fixed. They don't seem to be going away (they still say redeem)

Comment

Magic Lamp is not recognizing/keeping track of clothing activated.
                today i used all the clothing i got from BI since we have Wardrobe Buddy with event and Magic Lamp did not reflect any of this.

also, the Pets unlocked is still incorrect. it is only showing i have only ever unlocked 1 pet and i have Dragon Collector title.

i do not think there is a screenshot i can provide that will help with showing the clothing issue. but if u like i can post a ss of my Dragon Collector title and Magic Lamp showing 1 Pet unlocked.
                thanks

Melisandre - s127 Paths of Illusion

Comment

today i used all the clothing i got from BI since we have Wardrobe Buddy with event and Magic Lamp did not reflect any of this.
                  It recognise unique clothings as far as i know, that means multiple usage of same activated clothing count as one.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                    It recognise unique clothings as far as i know, that means multiple usage of same activated clothing count as one.
                    ah ok, gotcha, thanks

what about the Pets unlocked? need a ss?

Comment

Originally posted by melidandy View Post
                      ah ok, gotcha, thanks

what about the Pets unlocked? need a ss?
                      Thanks, but no, i have already reported the issue about pets and artifact.

Comment

ok posting for my husband boe1 on summers peak magic lamp will not let him post, so no share and no claim, but i can share and claim on the same server, help befor he drives me crazy plz

Comment

Originally posted by R279367397 View Post
                          ok posting for my husband boe1 on summers peak magic lamp will not let him post, so no share and no claim, but i can share and claim on the same server, help befor he drives me crazy plz
                          You are using the same computer and browser?

Comment

Magic Lamp Pet Dragon

I have 15 pet dragon but at magic lamp has just 1 quest unlock, should have more 5 quests unlock!

Name:	Sem Título-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	599.9 KB
ID:	1696209

Screemshot of my Lisbella sever [S88] Hall of Secrets (Oceanic)
                            Last edited by Lislly; 10-01-2014, 07:26 AM.
                            Problems, problems, problems! I can not take anymore problems!:(
                            Everything went wrong! :DSmile!:cool:Because everything can worsen!
                            *Good Link To learn "How to Resize Game Screen" If U Have Screem Problems

Comment

I have the same problem!
                              Originally posted by Lislly View Post
                              I have 15 pet dragon but at magic lamp has just 1 quest unlock, should have more 5 quests unlock!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]106808[/ATTACH]

Screemshot of my Lisbella sever [S88] Hall of Secrets (Oceanic)
                              Last edited by R254255065; 10-03-2014, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X