Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

MP Scroll Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R214105035 View Post
    One of my guild mate says they still got 5.2M for 85NM when 3 members using attempts.

Dunno, you guys can try it out and see if that's the case - Max EXP bonus for 3 members attempt.
    I WAS running with 3 people during these MPs. Not sure if this was implemented on all the servers, but for ours the exp is down. The level 90-95, 95-100 mps are a joke as well. It seems the higher you level the more and more difficult it becomes to level up your gear and to level up in general. The EXP is dropped even lower in these mps than in the lvl 80 ones, you seem to get less gear as well, which means less purple crystals.
    Last edited by R232970758; 10-18-2014, 02:33 PM.

Comment

with most mps,( other than 95nm) the xtra attempts gives u more drops which is more valueable than the xp, im lvl 96 and i dont find the lil nerf in xp to be that crippling since we got 10 more floors in hero tower thats like an xtra 30-33mil xp daily we didnt have before
      Last edited by R23000493; 10-18-2014, 08:30 PM.
      Server: S89
      IGN : Ghaloen
      Class : Warrior
      Guild : Sentinels

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
        I will check it with tech team, but it can be not bug, but intended change due to increased number of total attempts.
        Aren't the extra attempts only for VIP6+?
        What about those players that didn't get an extra attempt - They've been hit the hardest...

Comment

That is super that it has no effect on you, however not everyone can finish the hero's tower. also that cost 3 keys a day. If your strong you most likely have plenty of keys but not everybody does. So there goes DP once again making us pay for even our experience. Very disappointing to say the least. I hope that this is a bug and not permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by R232970758 View Post
            I WAS running with 3 people during these MPs. Not sure if this was implemented on all the servers, but for ours the exp is down. The level 90-95, 95-100 mps are a joke as well. It seems the higher you level the more and more difficult it becomes to level up your gear and to level up in general. The EXP is dropped even lower in these mps than in the lvl 80 ones, you seem to get less gear as well, which means less purple crystals.
            I tried out with another 2 players for 85NM, they just got 3.XX M EXP. Havent tried out with full 3 attempt team.

That's what I heard of, you guys gotta find out since most of my guild mp here are run with 2 players attempt than 3 players attempt ~.~

So anyone who are getting 5.XXM for 85NM maybe wanna share it out. Using 200% EXP scroll or with 3 players attempt team.
            Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

well maintenance happening again will we get exp back to normal in mpd? I am not holding my breath! what will be messed up after this maintenance?

Comment

Working...
              X