Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

MP Scroll Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP Scroll Bug

After the maintenance to put lvl 80 meteorites back into the lvl 80 mps, the xp you gain from running instances has been cut in half. We put on Ultimate EXP scrolls and one of us used a Super EXP scroll. After we ran like normal on nightmare mode in the lvl 85-90 mps our resulting exp was about 3 million and we used to get about 5.8 million. For the 200% scroll, it used to give 7.8 million exp and in this instance, it gave 4.8 million exp. I've noticed as well that this has happened in ALL of the mp instances. Our EXP has been cut in half and this is ridiculous. It takes so much exp to gain a level already and it costs gold to even get those 200% scrolls. Taking away that without warning is a waste of gold when you have used it to buy a scroll, expecting to gain the exp you have always gotten in the past.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R232970758; 10-13-2014, 07:15 AM.

I will check it with tech team, but it can be not bug, but intended change due to increased number of total attempts.
    Anyways i will give an answer as soon as i will have it.

Comment

I have a feeling it is an intended drop in EXP. it will also "explain" the lower exp on 90s and 100s MP.
      Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
      Remilia Scarlet

Comment

ok yeah we get an extra mpd attempt for being vip6/7 but over 1 mil per mpd is a big drop in xp in 85NM.

Comment

in MP 65-70 NM : ( +100% Exp Scroll )

- Before Maintenance ~3.5m Exp (for 1 run)
          - After Maintenance ~2.3m Exp

in MP 85-90 NM : ( +100% Exp Scroll )

- Before Maintenance ~5.2m Exp (for 1 run x3 player & bonus +18% Exp Mariage bonus)
          - After Maintenance ~3.6m Exp

ps:
          Me too I'm afraid this isn't a bug, but a re-balancing of Exp seen the additionnals attempts in MP, with the new bonus for vip4(+1) vip6(+2) vip8(+3) vip10(+4)
          Last edited by minours76; 10-13-2014, 02:02 PM.
          Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
          Guild: LastHero
          Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

its more like a slap in our faces

level93-94 is 935million exp to level

if this is an attended change for leveling and doing daily MPD purely aren't worth it and weren't exactly worth it before this nerf

and now is less of a reason to be ViP

Comment

Thank you for checking Alkaris ^^
              But I want to add too, if this isn't a bug, why weren't we told about it? It just happened and I would have personally liked to know about the change; something to be posted on forums at least.

Comment

the reason would be that the devs do not tell R2 games about a lot of changes to DP. R2 games host DP but the devs have the final decision over changes
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

then your contract with them sucks if they can make changes without r2's knowledge

Comment

you can keep the extra attempt and give back the experience. What good is an extra attempt when you cut the experience in half for all attempts ?? Don't give me anymore attempts please..what is next oh your getting one more attempt cut it down to 1/4 of what your getting. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Comment

One of my guild mate says they still got 5.2M for 85NM when 3 members using attempts.

Dunno, you guys can try it out and see if that's the case - Max EXP bonus for 3 members attempt.
                      Yes! 1 year no recharge on R2 platform games. More days/months/years to go~

Why bother to recharge when they show no efforts managing their games except their template events?

Comment

MP Dungeon Exp Being Nerfed?

A few days ago, every time i do MPD 75-80 Nightmare alone using the elite EXP scroll (100% exp), i get about 3.9 million exp. But just now, i only get 2.4 million exp. Did you intentionally nerfed the amount of exp gain, or is there a bug or something?

Originally posted by R214105035 View Post
                        One of my guild mate says they still got 5.2M for 85NM when 3 members using attempts.

Dunno, you guys can try it out and see if that's the case - Max EXP bonus for 3 members attempt.
                        Ah, so this is their way to force us to do MPD with other people then... But the thing is, doing it with other people sometimes making our team stucked (the map didn't change after we collect reward). Usually, this happen when one of the team member have a bad connection. We can refresh the browser, but sometimes we got kicked out from the team after refreshing, which mean a waste of MPD attempt. That's why i often do MPD alone. And if this change really force us to form a team, then it's really a bothersome change for me.
                        Last edited by rro123; 10-15-2014, 02:04 AM.

Comment

MP Dungeon Experience

Dear DEV's and MOD's, Ever since you implemented the Soccer game my Exp Scrolls are not working in Multi Player Dungeon. I've tried 5 different dungeons and received the same results in all. All I get is the prescribed amount of experience the dungeon offers. It's like the Experience Scroll isn't even there. Attached is a screen shot pointing this out. Please do not insult my intelligence saying it's my computer. I'm already upset you cut the Columbus day Event short but we won't get into that bag of worms. Just one thing I would like to point out every time you add something to a game during an event it screws up the event. Why not wait until the Event is over next time. Thank you. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	467.1 KB
ID:	1697116

Comment

nope that scroll is working its the overall mpd XP thats lower possibly a bug maybe not. but check the last screen before card flip u will see the "items" = X EXP thats ur scroll

Comment

Originally posted by R2160890 View Post
                              Dear DEV's and MOD's, Ever since you implemented the Soccer game my Exp Scrolls are not working in Multi Player Dungeon. I've tried 5 different dungeons and received the same results in all. All I get is the prescribed amount of experience the dungeon offers. It's like the Experience Scroll isn't even there. Attached is a screen shot pointing this out. Please do not insult my intelligence saying it's my computer. I'm already upset you cut the Columbus day Event short but we won't get into that bag of worms. Just one thing I would like to point out every time you add something to a game during an event it screws up the event. Why not wait until the Event is over next time. Thank you. [ATTACH=CONFIG]108699[/ATTACH]
                              yeah sent I hate to break it to you but that is the correct amount with the exp scroll active ever since the update the exp gain has been heavily reduced.
                              Characters Owned

S1 - Dragon Valley - Zalenzo - Mage - Level 59
                              S3 - Misty Towers - Drave - Archer - Level 120

Comment

Working...
                              X