Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dark Dragon/Dragon Bond

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Dragon/Dragon Bond

Should the Dark dragon be able to wear the normal dragon bond equips? Or does he has a special set that will be released later? I ask because I can't get any of the normal equips at any quality level to equip on him.

Thanks,
    Letonius

There are drops in hoard of special bonds for Dark Dragon which has [Dark] sign in their name, they should be able to be equipped on Dark Dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      There are drops in hoard of special bonds for Dark Dragon which has [Dark] sign in their name, they should be able to be equipped on Dark Dragon.
      is that after they add dark dragon to hoard?
      IGN: GodsPhyre
      Server 18 Spectral Mountain

Comment

Originally posted by R213203519 View Post
        is that after they add dark dragon to hoard?
        no they are already dropping they are just a low drop rate
        Characters Owned

S1 - Dragon Valley - Zalenzo - Mage - Level 59
        S3 - Misty Towers - Drave - Archer - Level 120

Comment

Unaable to bond new dark dragon

When I try to bond the dark dragon, it tells me I can't place that item here. Is this a glitch with the new dragon or will we need special bonding items?
          Island of Avira (S141) Sassyone, Current BR 13.4 + Mil, dragon br 4.5mil+, nymph Raquel br 2.51 + mil 24 stars lvl 140
          Skitter Shore (S142) Karigan, Current BR 9.4+mil, Dragon br 3.77 mil Nymph Arya br 24 stars lvl 140

Comment

you need dark version of the bond items which will have "[Dark]" attached to the name

so far i've only seen blue bonds and green bonds with that attached

Comment

As long as there is already a thread to the Dark Dragon.. May I also ask what type of attack it "actually" is? His attribute reads as magic, but the description of it's Berserk attack says it deals physical damage?

Comment

which level can you use dark dragon?

Comment

Thanks, I guess I've been doing it too fast to notice these or I've not had any drop.

-Letonius

Comment

Another question about Dark Dragon... Is it MAtk Based or Patk Based? the description says the skill is Patk and the normal attack is Matk? or am I reading it wrong?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	DarkDragonAtk.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	266.1 KB
ID:	1697347
                    Last edited by R213203519; 10-23-2014, 04:20 PM. Reason: the attachment showed twice

Comment

Seeing as I asked the same thing a couple of days ago with no response, they either don't know themselves, or have stopped checking this thread. Might want to try starting a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by DraveDragoheart View Post
                        no they are already dropping they are just a low drop rate
                        Can someone Post a SS of this new Bond? I just want to know which what I am suppose to keep an eye out.

Comment

Originally posted by R213203519 View Post
                          Can someone Post a SS of this new Bond? I just want to know which what I am suppose to keep an eye out.
                          They look the same . Difference is only in description.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DarkBond.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	1697357

Comment

Originally posted by Edygiusz View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]109502[/ATTACH]
                            Thanks for the screenie
                            Play fair, Help others, be kind and patient
                            • SERVER NAME: [S36] Hidden Realm (Oceanic) - Character Name : AussieMyke

Clean out cache every few hours - refresh when required - Use several different browsers - all updates done daily - do cold boots and deep cleans every few days (No need to advise me on those)

Comment

Originally posted by Edygiusz View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]109502[/ATTACH]
                              Cool and is this on every server? I know the rate is low but i would think i would have gotten one or two by now...

Comment

Working...
                              X