Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

lost titles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost titles

on s153 city of swords we have lost all our ranking titles. any idea why?? i am 3rd in almost all rankings and the person who is ranked 1st in ALL rankings did not get titles today.

Same on S1 Dragon Valley (US East). The 4:00AM reset ranking titles are all missing. And the rankings themselves are from yesterday's reset, not this morning's.

Comment

Screenshots?

Comment

rankings and lucky list didn't reset

I have noticed that my eagle eye title expired and didn't renew and i am still 2nd ranked archer. But not only that if i was third i didn't get that title
        either. Also the lucky rankings didn't reset and its not allowing you the take options in the lucky rankings screen.

Comment

for this title , eagle eye , and several others temporary, are daily reset at 04h00 a.m (Server Time ^^ )
          Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
          Guild: LastHero
          Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

can u plz fix rankings and lucky list? was not updated from yesterday....... also gb list i have printscreens but cant seem to upload them

like i said i have screen shots but cant upload them to forum i tried several times to attached when uploading process ends but no files are available in file manager .. another bug?
            Last edited by Alkaris; 10-27-2014, 01:15 PM.

Comment

I cant do a report for a bug without visual screenshots confirming it, if i cant confirm it by myself.

You may try to use external image hostings.

Comment

Titles missing - Top player and Battle ranking

I don't know if this has been posted already or not. Seems the titles for Top player and top battle rating are not working. I know that all 3 in our server are effected. Thanks for looking into this. Seems to have happened after the maintenance last night.

Server 119 Blustry Ridge , Merged server 47
                Attached Files

Comment

" LightWeight " is title for .... top 3 Arena ...

top 1 archer Ranking is Eagle Eye

&

top 1 in overall Ranking is Superstar
                  Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
                  Guild: LastHero
                  Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

Originally posted by minours76 View Post
                    " LightWeight " is title for .... top 3 Arena ...

top 1 archer Ranking is Eagle Eye

&

top 1 in overall Ranking is Superstar
                    judging by his screenshot, he is top overall but Superstar is greyed out

Comment

Top mage titles were not awarded last night on s155. I don't know about the others that were mentioned in previous posts because I don't hold them, but I know that none of the top 3 mages on our server are able to access the corresponding titles.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Title Bug 3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	1699593

Comment

This issue still exist after todays reset?

Comment

Everything looks to be back to normal , Thank you

Comment

[S163] Razorcliffs (Oceanic) - my titles has been missing for 2 days

never mind, i just noticed that my titles have expired (?)
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by chunzun; 10-28-2014, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chunzun View Post
                              never mind, i just noticed that my titles have expired (?)
                              Have you looked for titles in your characters title panel?

Comment

Working...
                              X