Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Jade issues....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jade issues....

Yeah, I spent a lot of amethyst on jade this morning to evolve my team.....Synthesized about 40 lvl 4 jade, and went to evolve one of my team....I thought it was strange that it said I did not have enough to evolve him, so I refreshed, and found to my shock that I have 3 lvl 4 jade, 1 lvl 3, and 1 lvl 2....Really? I get that you all have issues with this server, but this is crazy. I am about to quit this game due to this issue...

Have you tried to reset your cache and cookies?
    Also you sure that you accidentally didnt evolved some other monster in your team? Its often happens to other players.

Comment

Jade issues.

I posted a report Saturday evening via this site on an Issue I had with Jade during this Holloween thing.....I have not had anyone contact me, and the vet assures me its being handled, however I am starting to get really irritated.....I lost just about 10mil in Jade while synthesizing Saturday. It gave me 3 lvl 4 jade, this is wrong on so many lvls, and has really stopped my growth, as I work on attaining my dragons.....Lets fix this, and do the right thing.

Comment

Yes I cleared, I refreshed, I did everything I needed to do....No I did not evolve anything, the whole point of synthesizing them that day was to upgrade one of my team.....Couldn't do that as this game STOLE my Jade...

Comment

check to see if you have any extra holy souls stones that you didn't have before.

Comment

Please provide info which needed to check this issue, server and character name. And time and date when it happens.
            Last edited by Alkaris; 11-03-2014, 06:07 PM.

Comment

[S162] Khare Desert (US East)
              Name at the time was Kendrika, name currently is Peeved off.....
              Happened prob ten mins before I posted the first report so approximately 11/01/2014 at 2:30ish pm.....Every holy stone I have was won, Infact I am pretty sure I am not high enough to synth them yet......Def, was not when this incident took place...

I am kind of upset, as someone who pays monthly, that you are talking to me like I am some sort of moron.....I have been playing this game for a long while, on many servers, and I am a paying costumer....I have never had an issue like this, and would not have brought it up, if it did not in fact happen.......
              Last edited by Alkaris; 11-04-2014, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Ok, i will get it checked.

Comment

Can you check your name one more time, we cant locate character on server.

Comment

Working...
                  X