Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Orb Glitched.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Orb Glitched.

    So I don't have a SS of the Maxed Orb but I had about 3billion Ame from vouchers in DI. I spent almost 2 bil to get the EXP for 11> 12 mythic Shield and now it's back to lvl 11 again. what can I do I don't want to spend my remaining Ame to try and get it back to max...
    IGN: GodsPhyre
    Server 18 Spectral Mountain

  • #2
    Sorry without screenshot confirming it there is nothing we can do, we dont track dragon orbs progress.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by R213203519 View Post
      So I don't have a SS of the Maxed Orb but I had about 3billion Ame from vouchers in DI. I spent almost 2 bil to get the EXP for 11> 12 mythic Shield and now it's back to lvl 11 again. what can I do I don't want to spend my remaining Ame to try and get it back to max...
      Just buying from energy shop only costs 600 million... to go from 0 on 11 to 12....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Soulurker View Post
        Just buying from energy shop only costs 600 million... to go from 0 on 11 to 12....
        cool how much from 1-10 Barbaian cuz that's what I put into the lvl 11 orb and then added more to finish? I said almost... I don't have an exact number again because I didn't think it would revert back to before I upgraded...

        Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
        Sorry without screenshot confirming it there is nothing we can do, we dont track dragon orbs progress.
        So how do I go about making a SS of something I didn't expect to fail after refreshing?
        Last edited by R213203519; 11-02-2014, 04:47 PM.
        IGN: GodsPhyre
        Server 18 Spectral Mountain

        Comment


        • #5
          So how do I go about making a SS of something I didn't expect to fail after refreshing?
          Make it in advance? We cant compensate loss for which we dont have a confirmation by the screenshots or logs(which is not possible with orbs).

          Also have you tried to reset cache and cookies?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
            Make it in advance? We cant compensate loss for which we dont have a confirmation by the screenshots or logs(which is not possible with orbs).

            Also have you tried to reset cache and cookies?
            Uh, do you just make random SS before refreshing for every screen? I have never had an issue from Orbs until this post... so what would make me suspect that it would just not be maxed when I reload the page because of the lag? I'm pretty sure that is just completely unreasonable ... I also think you shuld start making screenshots of everything before you refresh/reload the game. pretty sure you will stop after about 3 days of that...

            Thanks for pointing me to a cookies/cache reset however it never works for anything I report.

            Maybe they should make a log for Orbs... and Hoard bonds if they haven't already... your response is belittling...
            IGN: GodsPhyre
            Server 18 Spectral Mountain

            Comment

            Working...
            X