Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guild fee/freeze

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild fee/freeze

I got onto to my account today and guild was frozen. My guild had 22k last night. Today we have 2k. Im the only one who can spend it,so no else spent it. It tookfee and just froze guild anyway. Fee was 20k. Can a mod check on this or has it happened to anyone else?
    Mrdragene
    s150
    Guild is LOSTClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_13.png
Views:	1
Size:	466.0 KB
ID:	1759864Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_10.png
Views:	1
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	1759865

To have guild frozen you need to miss your guild fee twice, if you didnt had 40k contribution to pay for previous week debt and this week fee, your guild was frozen.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      To have guild frozen you need to miss your guild fee twice, if you didnt had 40k contribution to pay for previous week debt and this week fee, your guild was frozen.
      guild fee was paid the week before and guild wasn't froze. It was this week fee was taken and guild still froze. Alot of other guilds said the same thing on this server also. I guess we will see what we happens next week
      Last edited by doawulf; 11-04-2014, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X