Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guild fee bug!! D:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild fee bug!! D:

Okay so the past, I don't know, three or four weeks DP has been saying insufficient GW yada yada...
    Anywho, so it would take out the 1800, and there'd still be $$ left over, but we weren't getting frozen so I didn't mess with it.
    Buttttttttt this is basically what I'm talking about...

(Which apparently isn't the worst since some seem to be getting disbanded/frozen (other screenshot is to show how much has been cont. today so..you know. Why is that important? Because every week when it shows Insufficient GW, it'll only show that message when the total cont. is less than 1800, no matter how short the period and no matter what day it is. If that makes sense.))

Click image for larger version

Name:	GuildDP.png
Views:	1
Size:	670.5 KB
ID:	1759871Click image for larger version

Name:	GuildDP2.png
Views:	1
Size:	477.1 KB
ID:	1759872

Sorry, can you explain more clearly your issue? I have a problem with understanding your post and screenshots doesnt really show anything.

Comment

Working...
    X