Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guild battle time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild battle time

uh thanks for getting GB back for US EAST server... uh but random question...

where's the time?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Guildbattletime.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	383.4 KB
ID:	1759909
    IGN: GodsPhyre
    Server 18 Spectral Mountain

Tried to reset cache and cookies?

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      Tried to reset cache and cookies?
      for good measure I shut down my computer waited about a minute and came back... still no time. Cache has nothing to do with this. not my first rodeo...

Thanks for looking into it.

Comment

Originally posted by R213203519 View Post
        for good measure I shut down my computer waited about a minute and came back... still no time. Cache has nothing to do with this. not my first rodeo...

Thanks for looking into it.
        Shutdown computer doesnt reset your cache, cookies or flash cache. Please try to reset those and tell results.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
          Shutdown computer doesnt reset your cache, cookies or flash cache. Please try to reset those and tell results.
          what was said was I did both cache reset and restart and it didn't fix. "for good measure" is added step. So, No, resetting CACHE or cookies doesn't work for this issue.

Thanks again for looking into it more.

Comment

Working...
          X