Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Guild Dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Dungeon

Is there a bug where the buff isn't working for Guild Dungeon?

No idea if it's a bug or not. I asked also trying to figure out if it's suppose to be that way where a lower BR or Lower Level person can't get the buff.

Comment

We have a couple that have the same Level/BR/Dragon, and one of them can get to Floor 14, when the other is stuck at 10.

Comment

Just in case it is needed

Click image for larger version

Name:	GrimmFail.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	865.5 KB
ID:	1701482

Comment

I asked about it, numbers should be right, but looks like buff apply only once. I will tell about it after confirmation.

Comment

Originally posted by R269008869 View Post
            Is there a bug where the buff isn't working for Guild Dungeon?

There is something about it

1)
            Always, everytime I play whern Dragon attacks first his first attack is not buffed. I know damage varies, there can be some deviation and differences in damage done but not at that scale and not always. There are SS below (both are from same fight, both are also special attack)

First special attack

Name:	Dragon1stSpecial.JPG
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	1701491

Second special attack

Name:	Dragon2ndSpecial.JPG
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	1701492

2)
            My lower BR toon (300k BR) at lvl 16 seem not to be buffed at all. Not sure if that is bug but is it possible that buff triggers when certain lvl of BR is achieved? (buff should be applied up to lvl 17 since it is the highest lvl achieved and higher BR toon receives it correctly)
            Last edited by Edygiusz; 11-18-2014, 08:35 AM. Reason: more datails

Comment

Anyway i was told that there is no error in numbers.

Comment

I'm confused, so how come some people don't get the buff?

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                  Anyway i was told that there is no error in numbers.
                  It's just partly right. The damage buff is applied but just on dragon ( on SECOND turn) AND no damage reduced buff. Below is first turn and second turn and this is clear dungeon already to begin with

Name:	clear.png
Size:	663.7 KB
ID:	1701537

First dragon attack(no increase): Click image for larger version

Name:	bug1.png
Size:	554.3 KB
ID:	1701538

No damage reduced (100k damage) : Click image for larger version

Name:	bug2.png
Size:	529.9 KB
ID:	1701539

First player attack (no increase): Click image for larger version

Name:	bug3.png
Size:	498.7 KB
ID:	1701540

Second dragon attack (buff applied) :Click image for larger version

Name:	bug4.png
Size:	522.4 KB
ID:	1701541

Second player attack (still not buff) :Click image for larger version

Name:	bug5.png
Size:	557.8 KB
ID:	1701542

Is there still no bug ????/

Comment

can somebody please explain how it's possible to try the 16th guild dungeon over 12 times doing no visible damage every single time and then suddenly somehow win despite
                    the demons being able to 2 shot a dragon guardian with more BR than the actual player?

Comment

There is obviously something wrong. My alt on another server is stopped at level 9, when its been cleared to 15. It has to be something to do with BR, because my alt is pretty weak.

Comment

ive been noticing some problems as well. I know on my end i can beat up to level 16 un-buffed but need to be fully buffed with level 5 scrolls to touch level 17. The first day i did level 17 in 3 tries, the second day took about 25 tries then the next about 70. i know everything is chance with certain skills triggering at different times but it seems a bit odd. The strength seems to have either gone up or something happens on level 18. plus the jump between level 16 and 17 seems a bit extreme.

Comment

I am only speculating, but it seems that the monsters have a special shield, if you can't do a certain amount of damage in your aoe attack, it's just a failure. For the rewards gained, I'll gladly pop a crit, patt (whichever you need), and hp scroll on the daily~
                          Kongregate S2 Tuffymon~

Comment

I didn't get the buff till it was too late. First aoe attack, was doing 12k-16k damage. Second aoe attack 230K to 310K. On other attempts, it even got up to 650K, still failing though.

Is there something more to the buff that isn't being communicated?
                            for example, is it a progressive buff as in it gets stronger with each attack?
                            If it is a progressive buff why am I not getting a progressive defense and why don't my nymph and dragon get it?

How are these numbers "right"?

Name:	Bufftoolate.jpg
Size:	918.5 KB
ID:	1701637
                            Last edited by R284070653; 11-20-2014, 07:42 PM. Reason: had to reduce file size to post it

Comment

just putting in my input on this..

I have noticed i do more damage on my 3rd turn with my AoE skill WITHOUT the buff.. So what i am assuming is the mobs have a first turn "buff" that reduces the damage they take from the first attack.. Due to this reduction, and as what some people guessed, it might be possible that as a result, people with lower BR cannot pass through the "minimum damage", and thus do less damage..

Name:	Screenshot_59.png
Size:	370.1 KB
ID:	1701656

Name:	Screenshot_58.png
Size:	641.5 KB
ID:	1701657Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_57.png
Size:	693.9 KB
ID:	1701658

The left shows my first turn attack and the right is the 2nd time i attacked.

The difference is damage is almost 2 times, showing that there is some weird "buff" that lowers the attack of the first hit.
                              And as the top screenie showed~ it is not affected by the GD buff.
                              Last edited by temponly; 11-21-2014, 02:18 AM.
                              Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
                              Remilia Scarlet

Comment

Working...
                              X