Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

confusing about the add

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confusing about the add

Click image for larger version

Name:	SnapCrab_NoName_2014-12-9_22-25-6_No-00-vert.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	252.4 KB
ID:	1762491

i confused about this add, after i click the promo, it redirect me to a new page with black background
    then i download the game in my androids smartphone then i play until i reach lvl 10 like the ads mention
    after that i type my character name in game cast & conqueror, then i cant chose character name in my dragon pals game to get the prize
    it's only appear r2games then if i click ok, it just redirect me to new game that gonna be release soon but after i place my email to suscribe,
    the button cant be clicked.
    so what this is all about? anyone can explain to me how to get the gift like the ads said?
    "your worst enemy is your best friend & your worst enemy is your own self"
    S152 Death Water - kodok1986

I had few questions or bugs for mods about this... I have many alts for Dragon Pals and I wanted 20$ to be included in my Server 114 so is it possible to do it?

I reached level 10 on the app named Aodhan so I filled in info what it asked me to do then the window popped up and asked me to sign in r2games account so I did type it in and tried to log in and it didnt do anything <-- just sitting on the login screen and can't do anything about it. Fix it please? Thanks
    Aodhan
    S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
    Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

when im put it my name from game and click ok it say that i need to log in to r2games but i cant click log in

Comment

its advertise from other game from R2 - Cast&Conquer, we cant provide support about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
          its advertise from other game from R2 - Cast&Conquer, we cant provide support about this.
          Well I was planning to post on Cast & Conquer forum (http://cast.r2games.com/ on forum top right) showing it's Sky City only announcement so Don't think it'll be possible to post bug there without a bug topic
          Aodhan
          S167 - Tenebrous Sea (US East)
          Level 69 - 2.8m BR

Started Playing DragonPals since September 2013... Still not loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
            Alkaris for us, the players, you and other forum moderators are R2 employees and represenattives of R2. This ad appears on DragonPals site, reefers to other R2 game and to DragonPals so in common opinion you are the right person to address the questions and give us the solution or to clear things out.

It is not in our power to know how you can cope with that case internally in R2 but we expect to get concrete information rather than "not my bussness, i do not do it". R2 is R2 isnt it?

Comment

Games are run by different groups of staff and mods, the issue in question is a external run event, not running on R2 DP servers or posted in the R2 DP forums.

As it is run by a seperate game with seperate forums, I suggest you go and post on the forums connected with that event and game as they handle the support for that event and that game, not the DP forum team.

Updated : after a lot of disrupting other game staff from their work in order to get answers

1) the event is live tomorrow, it triggered a day earlier and that is why its not working at the moment

2) players MUST have both characters on the same account ( IE the account used for DP MUST be the same account used to sign up for cast and conquer

3) it is $20 worth of items, NOT $20 worth of recharged gold coins or $20 credit

4) items will be sent to DP characters roughly two days after the player completes the requirements of the event.

5) we do not provide support for the event as it is not DP running the event
              Last edited by Kitwritten; 12-09-2014, 11:24 PM.
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Cast and Conquer ad problem

I leveled up my character to 10 on there as required and want the $20 worth of in game items to my S1 Dragon Pals character. But I can't select the server to receive the reward on, I click on "select server" and that's all it contains, so I'm stuck.

Edit: It has recently fixed itself and have submitted successfully, apologies.
                Last edited by minaro12; 12-11-2014, 03:36 AM. Reason: Fixed.

Comment

Working...
                X