Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Bug in Csc with Raquel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in Csc with Raquel?

My raquel 18 star, i check her on mpd triple attack all normal but on csc didn't gave not a single attack during all fights? Seriously, this is why i bought her? Just to abandon me in csc? Anyone else have same issue as me? i watch all the battles same my teammates, none saw her give just one attack.
    Krishna attack, Gloria too but not Raquel!!!!!!

Thnx for report, issue confirmed and reported to devs.

Comment

Raquel not working in CSC?

Reviewing my fights, I notice Raquel on both teams do nothing while Ayra and Krishna attack normally. Dunno how to record whats happening, and a screen shot would be worthless in this instance.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
        Thnx for report, issue confirmed and reported to devs.
        a friend of mine on server[S162] Khare Desert notice the same situation on his raquel no attack at all.
        my raquel is on server [S141] Island of Avira, so u see, it isn't only me, it is everywhere. When are you planning to fix this bug instead of throwing more raquel out?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-12-00-35-54.png
Views:	1
Size:	838.2 KB
ID:	1714045Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-12-00-35-58.png
Size:	833.3 KB
ID:	1714046Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-11-23-24-41.png
Size:	850.1 KB
ID:	1714048Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-11-23-24-38.png
Size:	865.8 KB
ID:	1714047I took screen shots of a fight with Raquel being used. If you notice the time, it goes from the opponents nymph attacking, , straight to SuzyQ attacking. This is the best screen shot that can be gotten. Within the same minute, it should have had both nymphs attack. Four screen shots, of two different fights with same outcom.

Comment

Originally posted by NikkiGurl View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]140605[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]140606[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]140608[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]140607[/ATTACH]I took screen shots of a fight with Raquel being used. If you notice the time, it goes from the opponents nymph attacking, , straight to SuzyQ attacking. This is the best screen shot that can be gotten. Within the same minute, it should have had both nymphs attack. Four screen shots, of two different fights with same outcom.
            Weird, I see you in SS and your nymph hits me

Comment

Raquel is still not hitting in CSC

Comment

This is the 3rd CSC where Raquel didn't produce any attack, do we have an update on when this will be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by R241592793 View Post
                  This is the 3rd CSC where Raquel didn't produce any attack, do we have an update on when this will be fixed
                  No timeframe for bug fixes.

Comment

If we don't have a time frame for when she'll be fixed then I think we should be compensated for nymph tears to transfer Raquel's stats over to previous nymph. It's not fair that our char suffers because ya'll aren't fixing this bug.

Comment

Sassyone 141 Island of Avira. Our csc team lost because our 3 raquel nymphs didn't attack, our opponents 3 aryas attacked just fine. Since I don't have enough nymph tears to bestow on my arya, I'm stuck until I can get more. Hoping it will get fixed before the next csc tournament
                      Island of Avira (S141) Sassyone, Current BR 13.4 + Mil, dragon br 4.5mil+, nymph Raquel br 2.51 + mil 24 stars lvl 140
                      Skitter Shore (S142) Karigan, Current BR 9.4+mil, Dragon br 3.77 mil Nymph Arya br 24 stars lvl 140

Comment

Raquel not working in IM as well as CSC

Just watched 2 battles tonight in IM in Your Majesty lvl, my raquel was not attacking. Watched several other battles, raquel not working there either. No screen shots available.

Thanks

S141 Island of Avira Sassyone
                        Island of Avira (S141) Sassyone, Current BR 13.4 + Mil, dragon br 4.5mil+, nymph Raquel br 2.51 + mil 24 stars lvl 140
                        Skitter Shore (S142) Karigan, Current BR 9.4+mil, Dragon br 3.77 mil Nymph Arya br 24 stars lvl 140

Comment

It is a know problem. Devs are aware of the problem. You can find more information here : http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....sc-with-Raquel

Comment

Originally posted by Sassytwo View Post
                            Just watched 2 battles tonight in IM in Your Majesty lvl, my raquel was not attacking. Watched several other battles, raquel not working there either. No screen shots available.

Thanks

S141 Island of Avira Sassyone
                            Since CSC and IM are connected and have similar mechanics, there is no need for separate bug report it is under same category.

Comment

Fix for Raquel is currently in testing phase. Probably it will be fixed in 2-3 weeks.
                              If i will get more information i will keep you updated.

Comment

Working...
                              X