Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Bug in Csc with Raquel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyone who bought Raquel deserves a refund. over 2 months and no fix??? shameful display of R2 not caring about their customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatu View Post
      everyone who bought Raquel deserves a refund. over 2 months and no fix??? shameful display of R2 not caring about their customers.
      You can always try to contact support about that.

Comment

Don't you get it? Raquel will never be fixed. This has been going on for 2 yrs now. They are trying to force you to buy Arya but DON'T DO IT!!!. Is one more attack in csc or IM worth $31??? Slimey R2 strikes again.

Comment

no one is trying to make anyone buy anything nor has it been going on 2 years
          its unfortunate they have been unable to fix it yet but i assure you its not deliberate
          Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

Comment

Lucille hasn't been working either since I've had her. Finally stacked up gold and grabbed Krishna but I shouldn't have had to.
            DP persona: Yasatanna
            Nightfall Steppe
            Mage, started 2/13/15
            as of 4/14/17: Level 106, 6155K BR (T-17th in the NFS complex), guardian BR 2949K (21st), nymph BR 1474K (28th)

Comment

So, what is the status with this now?

I find it interesting that the devs fixed an unreported glitch in Happy Valley.

It had been that when you turned in 60 Goldshire tickets, you often would also get the saintly powers and such from 60 Merry Go Round tickets,
              and it would scroll that you used them, even when you hadn't.

I am also searching this to see if there's an issue with lvl 110 equipment. I noticed many players stopped at lvl 100 equipment, and they routinely beat SuzyQ in
              IM despite her seeming to have superior stats. Also, she routinely beats some of these same players in Solo Showdown.

I'm not entirely sure how we can show whether or not the armor is glitched in IM/CSC, but any advice would be welcome there.

Comment

Originally posted by R269785101 View Post
                I noticed many players stopped at lvl 100 equipment, and they routinely beat SuzyQ in IM despite her seeming to have superior stats.
                errr i just took a quick look, and her crit def is so low (compared to those around that BR) .... i wouldnt say all are superier stats...each to their own tho

on another note, regarding raquel - this is crazy that this is still not fixed.... i feel sorry for all the suckers that spent money getting her - no offence

Comment

Yes, it is now. It hadn't been, tho. She was revamping her set up weekly to try and figure out why she could beat the same people in Solo and in Tribal, then lose handily in IM
                  to the same person. I don't think she finished resetting her gear.

Comment

Any news on Raquel?

Comment

Originally posted by SinfulGlow View Post
                      Any news on Raquel?
                      Same as always.

Comment

Same issues and getting no help for 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by R265261761 View Post
                          Same issues and getting no help for 2 weeks.
                          Your posts were answered, for CSC issue you need to remake team with all members have their equipments removed.
                          This is the only solution, if it can be called that way, at current moment.

Comment

Working...
                          X