Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

MPD bug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPD bug

MPD is bugged for lvl 110-115 and lvl 115-120

the mid boss and last boss does not spawn, leaving you stuck.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_89.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	152.5 KB
ID:	1773827
    Kongregate Server 1

レミリア.スカーレット
    Remilia Scarlet

Also there bugs in 105-110 lvl. we cant unlock Nightmare mode, we did clear our first normal with S rank and it keep said has not reached A or Above rank from normal dungeon.

Name:	problemmp2.png
Size:	949.1 KB
ID:	1713842Click image for larger version

Name:	Problemmp.png
Size:	897.8 KB
ID:	1713843

Comment

Both issues are reported already.

Comment

Shayde/S6-Emerald Isle Probably reported, but same thing is happening on 110-115 as well.

Name:	110-115 MP normal NM load failure.jpg
Size:	583.2 KB
ID:	1713851

Comment

Good morning,
          As I've noticed you deleted my post from the big-thread probably considering it was not fitting the traits of it (that moment though this thread was not opened, so I couldn't have posted my issue in here ), I try this.
          So, even if I did the normal instance in 105, when I try to open nm instance I receive this message:

Name:	Untitled.png
Size:	862.9 KB
ID:	1713923
          I did all 7 att with profit in 105 the first day, I tried again yesterday with 2 att, also with profit, still same message. My mps partner can open it though, and we did exactly the same things, as we do runs together. Tried this morning, same message. Please have a look at the issue and if possible fix it (as I don't know if it's a bug, a glitch or smth else). Thanks in advance for any solution/solving you can find.
          Last edited by hellabella_S1; 06-12-2015, 10:30 AM.
          hellabella, S4 Westhollow
          Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

that moment though this thread was not opened
            It was open and link to this thread was in 2nd message of big-bug thread and thats why your post was deleted.

Also, if you read also this thread, than you will find that both issues were reported.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
              It was open and link to this thread was in 2nd message of big-bug thread and thats why your post was deleted.

Also, if you read also this thread, than you will find that both issues were reported.
              Thanks Alkaris for reply, especially for the "sharp ironic" polite tone. I have posted this here for the SS and for info on char and server, not because I haven't read the already posted issue other players have with the mpd in the new levels. If there is another way to let you mods/techs/anyone else in charge with the game about the problems we have and I haven't found about it yet, then let me know about.
              Growth is painful, change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you do not belong.

Comment

Bosses issue should be fixed.
                Anyone who has issue with opening Nightmare Mode, try to rerun normal and please tell result.

Comment

Thanks for the update.

No problems on my side for 115-120MP now

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                    Bosses issue should be fixed.
                    Anyone who has issue with opening Nightmare Mode, try to rerun normal and please tell result.
                    I've already posted the result in the big thread (which post was again deleted, ty Alkaris). The nm instance for 105 was fixed, it's just needed to re-run an att as normal then the nm instance can be opened. As for 110 and 120 nm my partner says there is no problem now for bosses, you can face them and no need for refreshing the page.
                    Thanks for solving the issues so fast.

Comment

only issue i have now noticed with 105 mpd is the fact in normal it shows u can get 100 gear drops yet nm shows 90 gear still is this right or a bug?

Comment

Originally posted by pyromaniac666 View Post
                        only issue i have now noticed with 105 mpd is the fact in normal it shows u can get 100 gear drops yet nm shows 90 gear still is this right or a bug?
                        Its a graphical error, there is a different with it and it was reported.

Closing this thread since issue was fixed.

Comment

Working...
                        X