Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Problem signing up for CSC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a joke, all these months, and now they update the game, but they can't fix the CSC signup issue...

Comment

cant sign up for csc

damn it happens again now cant sign up for csc Click image for larger version

Name:	wew.png
Views:	1
Size:	889.5 KB
ID:	1724907

Comment

It is still not fixed, temporary solution is same for it. Remove all equipment on all character and remake a team.

Comment

if we cant sign up then its useless wew........................

my teammates play at diff time if i go create a team again then its useless
          Last edited by Alkaris; 05-17-2016, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R238640121 View Post
            if we cant sign up then its useless wew........................

my teammates play at diff time if i go create a team again then its useless
            There is nothing else we can do at current moment, we are nothering devs with this issue almost everyday, but they still are not able to fix it.
            Creating team by you without equipment and asking your teammates to join without it may work, but at current moment it is the only way for teams with this issue to sign up.

Comment

on 1st we dont have problem on our team and we manage to get through top 2 on csc but when system upgraded our team disband we manage to go thru IM but 1 of my member didnt this time
              too i dont know if wizads1 manage to sign up couz i didnt reach him this time..........
              so ur saying the more BR we get the more we cant participate as a team

Comment

so ur saying the more BR we get the more we cant participate as a team
                Probably, devs still cant find a cause of it, there is a chance that it is caused by lvl110/120 equip, but we dont have enough info to confirm it.

Comment

s 139 Foundry Hills , character name Victor
                  i signed in for CSC and i found out today that im not on CSC , thats awesome , on the team panel its say signed up , but our team is not to be found in CSC , i hope they will fix this asap

Comment

Just for adding info:
                    The issue is not likely caused by lv110/120 gear... I had exactly the same issue before signin up (unfortunately didnt took screenshots cause it was a known bug).
                    My team is composed of
                    Hots - Lv120 - Full gear Mythic 100;
                    archiekins - Lv100 - Full gear Mythic 90;
                    Cosmy - Lv86 - gear Mythic 80 (but the gloves)
                    Its pretty much only the 17M barrier that causes the bug, my team signed up last time with 16.934.268 BR without problems, and this week after reaching 17M the issue started.
                    Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
                    Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
                    Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Its pretty much only the 17M barrier that causes the bug, my team signed up last time with 16.934.268 BR without problems, and this week after reaching 17M the issue started.
                      Yes, but my team successfully sign up with BR higher than 17M and experience this issue if we have our equip on. So as i told devs are currently trying to find the cause of this bug.

Comment

this csc error still not fixed wew.....................................

Comment

Server [09] Dragon Isle
                          Player:Phillip(teammates Misery/Vexed)
                          Due to this bug,my teammates and I lost CSC,we all prepared yesterday but the game did not sign us up.We come from different time zones and it's quite difficult to try multiple times,since we need to desolve team,take gear off etc and retry).You need to fix this and to compensate for the rewards loss but most of all FIX IT!!!

Comment

We remind developers every week about this issue, but they are not giving us info about when they will fix it.

Comment

Still not fixed.

Comment

[S78] Realm of ghosts CSC Not allowing Sign up for many

It has come to many of our attention as of 7/11/2016 that the CSC on the above stated server [S78] Realm of Ghosts. Many of us are trying and getting nowhere. It is the week of CSC many of us already have to jump through several
                                hoops just sign up due to an apparent bug regarding the combination of Battle ratings. We all have to strip every piece of gear and then attempt sign up. CSC has been a great addition to the many other additions to dragon pals. I personally
                                understand, there will be bugs. But this is one that i feel needs to be looked into. Maybe even the one regardling the Battle rating having to strip gear and such. but at the present moment, it plain and simple.. will not let many sign up at all.

Respectfully,
                                PapaLegba
                                [S78] Realm Of Ghosts

Comment

Working...
                                X