Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Problem signing up for CSC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem signing up for CSC

My toon and team all have the prepare to signup next to our toons, but keep getting, "Connection to the remote server failed", when I try signing us up for it. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2015-09-07 at 1.46.23 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	1775678

csc just finished for our server... you have to wait till it starts again

Comment

We had sign up start on our server, S41 after merge, S134 Goblin's Gully, just last night, and it is not allowing us to sign up.

We dissolved our original team when we encountered this glitch, and had another person create a new team, but got same error message.

What's up???

Comment

I get this error to. S69 (S161). Signup keeps failing. Restart doesn't fix it.

User Florrie

As my team now failed to signup due to this bug, please make sure we're properly compensated. Meaning at least compensation similar to top 4 gift pack (My team would end nr 2, and rarely nr 3, so top 4 is a low estimate). And as we'll miss invincible me obviously the qualifier pack of invincible me.

Other teammates that are duped are BumbleBee and NumbNuts.
        Last edited by florrie1; 09-09-2015, 05:58 AM.

Comment

This issue was reported to developers, they are trying to fix it.

Comment

Please remember to state your log-in server number and character name when reporting the issue, thanks.

Comment

Character: Adahy Server: 164 Ashwood Forest

Teammates: Bigz and Radical
              Last edited by R2100798233; 09-08-2015, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Team Leader: RagnaRick S134 Goblin's Gully
                Mate 1: SuzyQ S134 Goblin's Gully
                Mate 2: Disenchant S134 Goblin's Gully?..

Team name: ShortBus

I'm hoping this is resolved quickly, as SuzyQ just won IM, and Disenchant likely could have also qualified for the Top 8.
                Not only would we lose out on CSC Rewards, but also IM rewards.

Comment

This will take time since this issue is not systematic, it doesnt affect all servers and all players.
                  If you want you can try going by solo teams(only one member), this way you may find if all members of your team are affected or there is some specific player.

Comment

s78 realm of ghosts - nicdude777

teammates: Bekster and Punisher

We have the same issue, but we took it one step further and tried to remake team..with no success, still shows connection to remote server failed

Comment

NicDude, this might be too late, but it seemed to be an issue with merged server parties.

Suzy and I are from the same server, and were able to form a team together. Putting Dis in glitched it so it would not work, and he is from a later server
                      that got merged with ours.

I really hope you managed to get in and get to Final Four. Seeing a number of names affected from IM rounds. :-(

Comment

In my case all my party members are from S161. So it doesn't seem to be related to players different servers.

Comment

S34 Altspire ... What is going on with CSC...... we booted all members then reformed the team twice..... we have had the same team for months so don't understand why it all of a sudden happened...
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	csc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	262.9 KB
ID:	1717901
                          Last edited by CoralPixie; 09-21-2015, 11:11 AM.

Comment

It is still not fixed, apparently. We had the same issue, but we also had two of us from an original server, and another that had gotten merged in. Once we
                            re-created the team with only the two of us from the same server, it took.

But, you have to scrap the party and totally redo it once you get the glitch you are showing.

Comment

It's crazy as we had no merge and we have had the same team for months.... we tried redoing the team but I will try again.
                              SO WE DIVIDED OUR TEAM AND WE ALL MADE IT SO IT WASN'T ONE OF US WAS BUGGED... this is ** and seems like there is always something
                              Last edited by CoralPixie; 09-21-2015, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X